Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 30916 times)

I feel like whoring myself out.

Koden, ID 145.

wow good job on today guys. impressed.

I will make it, if you don't mind.

Go for it.

I feel like whoring myself out.

Koden, ID 145.

Koden post an App on gallery or on here if you wanna join. Or come to the server and show us some building capabilities.

I think we should close the apps for now and not let anyone in. We have a good amount of active members and I don't want to see this clan go downhill by giving the impression that it's very easy to join this clan. Let's make it an exclusive clan.

Who agrees?

I think we should close the apps for now and not let anyone in. We have a good amount of active members and I don't want to see this clan go downhill by giving the impression that it's very easy to join this clan. Let's make it an exclusive clan.

Who agrees?

Excellent Idea

Also im announcing the expulsion of 3 clan members because they are too inactive:

Baby
Spiderpig
Seazer
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 04:38:33 PM by Kyle Brickalo »

(Accidental post updating the clan rules)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 06:35:58 PM by Kyle Brickalo »

I second that proposition, Also there are a few other people that I don't preferably want in the clan *cough* HMK *Cough*

Don't forget to add me.

I second that proposition, Also there are a few other people that I don't preferably want in the clan *cough* HMK *Cough*

Lulz.
Don't forget to add me.

I don't remember seeing an app from you.

Don't forget to add me.

I don't remember seeing an app from you.

Ahh i let him in because he built a pretty sweet bar in the Mall we were working on for fun today.

Anyway some guy came to the server either today or yesterday and asked for admin. I told him only clan members could have admin. He told me he wanted to join the clan. I told him not without an app and he started giving me greif so i banned him.

Just thought it might be of use to give an example of our clan member "Choke"

-Hosting mini-games without permission is ILLEGAL and will result in a 60 minute ban

Does that mean I cant create my "Private Chat" Mini game? We don't even kill eachother unless we are messing around ( which isnt very often )

-Hosting mini-games without permission is ILLEGAL and will result in a 60 minute ban

Does that mean I cant create my "Private Chat" Mini game? We don't even kill eachother unless we are messing around ( which isnt very often )

I believe this goes for non-BotB members