Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server

Author Topic: Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server  (Read 8635 times)

Setro spammed the stuff out of my server and then lied about it a while back, then trying to blow it off like nothing happened an hour later.

Yeah, ignore the screenie I just posted guys. It was a misunderstanding.

Yep, it would seem his browser was messed up. The spam connections stopped as soon as he shut it down, so everything is fine now. Nothing to see here.

Bit of a problem with your story, it conflicts with the evidence. In the first IRC pic, Setro says that someone in his house DDoS'ed the server. He never said it was him.

Bit of a problem with your story, it conflicts with the evidence. In the first IRC pic, Setro says that someone in his house DDoS'ed the server. He never said it was him.

Not everybody tells the truth on the internet.

You do realize that regardless of whether or not it was Setro specifically, which is still a very implausible excuse, the fact remains that Setro's IP address is DoSing servers.

REGARDLESS of whether it's Setro or not, the servers being DoSed are going to have to block Setro's IP address, which will also block Setro specifically. And again, he's probably lying when he says it's someone else in his house.

i'm sure it was just setro's little brother so it's ok guys

i'm sure it was just setro's little brother so it's ok guys
i dont think you understand, you cant stop the DDoSing without completely getting rid of the source.
i doubt setro's "litte brother" did this, and he also admitted to doing it earlier in the topic.
and no, its not okay to have little kids running around with tools they don't even know does.
and setro is also really dumb, which is probably the reason he DDoSed anyway.

"I'm testing your server by crashing it!"

i dont think you understand, you cant stop the DDoSing without completely getting rid of the source.
i doubt setro's "litte brother" did this, and he also admitted to doing it earlier in the topic.
and no, its not okay to have little kids running around with tools they don't even know does.

joke
Wall
Head

i'm pretty sure tezuni was be sarcastic..

Badspot posted this link once, but I couldn't find his post to quote it.

It should help you understand lol.

Badspot posted this link once, but I couldn't find his post to quote it.

It should help you understand lol.

You mean this?
argh what's really bad is I typed it twice.  My little brother did it! I swear!

Yeah it looks like he REALLY changed
pfft