Author Topic: Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server  (Read 8654 times)

why would you even want to be in setro's clique
lol

[img ]http://img.pandawhale.com/24875-cowbell-gif-pl3I.jpeg[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 12:56:56 AM by Badspot »

My friend stole Setro's ign name with his alt. It's pretty funny. Setro wasn't happy at all.
I was fine with it. I thought that since I got revoked and my name was up for grabs, anyone could take it.

Looks like the attacks and threats all finally died down. IP logger has worked out well for us.

I have lost some respect for Setro from this. I mean, wow. Who the hell would text a connection by DoSing someone's server?

I have lost some respect for Setro from this. I mean, wow. Who the hell would text a connection by DoSing someone's server?
That's a bullstuff excuse if you ask me. The attack lasted way too long and lagged the server way too much for it to just be a "test".

"yo dude I'm gonna give you an internet connection test

brb ddosing server"

badspot said it wasn't his first time doing it either lol
maybe you guys bullied him too much for being stupid back then

Holy crap I knew Setro never changed! Many believed him but I never did.. It was only a matter of time before it would show!

On topic: setro is now banned.  This isn't even the first time he has done something like this. 
This is glorious victory for all of us