Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server

Author Topic: Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server  (Read 8636 times)

We have another threat.

I use CBM Hosting by the way, and appearently he is threating to DDoS my server just because I muted him for trash talking.

We have another threat.

I use CBM Hosting by the way, and appearently he is threating to DDoS my server just because I muted him for trash talking.

-snip-

See the other drama topic, he's taken care of.

We have another threat.

Someone gave me a threat like that in Nickel's server.

Someone gave me a threat like that in Nickel's server.
Also, if he's targeting a web server he really has no clue what he's doing.

Also, if he's targeting a web server he really has no clue what he's doing.
How so?

uh oh
a challenger has approached

uh oh
a challenger has approached
it sure isn't me because I came back from the dead to reunite to the sixth page
anyway, use Scratch

What's up with so many people threatening to DDOS someones server over a game. It isn't like Setro could have access to a big ddos so how is it really a threat? Unless I am wrong and Setro happens to have access to a 65 gB/s flood

What's up with so many people threatening to DDOS someones server over a game. It isn't like Setro could have access to a big ddos so how is it really a threat? Unless I am wrong and Setro happens to have access to a 65 gB/s flood
Are you blind? Setro didn't threaten to dos. He did dos my server and caused massive amounts of lag for a few minutes. I lost over 20 players from it. Read the the original post before you reply to it next time.

Are you blind? Setro didn't threaten to dos. He did dos my server and caused massive amounts of lag for a few minutes. I lost over 20 players from it. Read the the original post before you reply to it next time.
I did read the Op, sorry for messing up no need to insult me.

We have another threat.

Did he ever go through with it or was it just a threat?

Did he ever go through with it or was it just a threat?
I said it was a threat, but after that he changed his name so he would think that he would not be found.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dawn you warning sign thingy

He made a new account. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=88763
My friend stole Setro's ign name with his alt. It's pretty funny. Setro wasn't happy at all.

Dawn you warning sign thingy
You can disable that.

Anyways, setro has and always will be a jerk, even though he's cool if you're in his inner circle