YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35406 times)

I just tried to join the server because it looked cool from server preview, but I was unable because I have been banned.

The message says that the ban in unappealable, and I am very confused because I have never been on this server before. I think an administrator might have banned my ID because my name is close to Lord Tony's. I am a different person entirely, I would really appreciate if something could be done about this because I would like to try out the server. My ID is 5265, and my username is the same as my forum account.

Edit: Well oops, it looks like there is an appeal process, but I guess this post just illustrates how I've never been on the server before.
That is not necessary, I will just unban you just right here. Thanks for the post, I've officially unbanned you.

Game is very unbalanced Cop to criminal ratio is like 1-10 I quit unless this ratio changes.
The cops here are great and plentiful, what are you talking about?

Find somewhere better to hide at then.

I have somewhere to hide, Im not gonna wait like 6 days for my dems to disappear. After the criminal gets shot, they cant do anything, make it so criminals spawn with a butterfly knife or atleast something to defend with.

Also I mean 10 cops per 1 criminal

I have somewhere to hide, Im not gonna wait like 6 days for my dems to disappear. After the criminal gets shot, they cant do anything, make it so criminals spawn with a butterfly knife or atleast something to defend with.

Also I mean 10 cops per 1 criminal
Isn't this a good thing? People don't want crime in the city. Suck it up.

Jasa, Mistshadow, and I on Jasa's Plane

I can see my tower in the back lululz

Isn't this a good thing? People don't want crime in the city. Suck it up.

If theres no crime, theres no police, no police, it would just be labor and shops. a boring ass game

If theres no crime, theres no police, no police, it would just be labor and shops. a boring ass game
...but there is crime. Your ratio is stupid as hell, I see tons of people get arrested.

someone turn on shaders and picture my water tower lel

And I see my townhouse :P

Your empty, inaccessible, tower.

Looks nice though.

Your empty, inaccessible, tower.

Looks nice though.

seattle is made out of props too

someone turn on shaders and picture my water tower lel
Btw, we should make the water tower public.

Aww, you don't want to have to use skill to evade crimes?

Btw, we should make the water tower public.

thanks <3 I need to improve the bottom of the bowl a bit though so it curves up, maybe just a little more realism but not too much.