Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 36807 times)

You...can't?
There isn't a single job that spawns with a gun.
He's saying that arms dealers are getting guns from literally no where.

This is exactly what I'm saying.

This is exactly what I'm saying.
I heard some complaints about AddItem Abuse.
I haven't been paying much attention though, and should've probably bothered to read the posts leading up to this response

I heard some complaints about AddItem Abuse.
I haven't been paying much attention though, and should've probably bothered to read the posts leading up to this response
before you say stupid stuff like this

yes.

Weapons need to be removed, Criminals and Cops need to be loving removed, I mean for christ sake this server revolves around people killing other people. 95% of the problems in this server come from criminals and policemen. This City RPG could be much more focused on an economy, on government, and on trade. Instead it's a bloodbath of cops vs. criminals and who controls the loving weapons.

You could add jobs like Farmers and implement Surburb's Farm Mod from his old Paradise RP, you could also add in a market with this as well, not just spawning food from thin air, but having to buy it from farmers. Farmers can buy their seed from merchants in markets, who can choose what they want to sell, but they have to balance it out.

It has so much potential, but a lot of the mod becomes unappreciated because people can't walk around the god damn city without worrying about who might kill them out of no where with a gun that was spawned from no where with money that means nothing without an economy, and spend 10 minutes in jail just to do it again.

This could be a lot more like a heavily improved version of RoB, not Cops and Robbers.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:00:10 PM by Racerboy »

yes.
Yeah Typical
;D

Okay... Remove weapons...
Shop worker, grocer, chandler, chop owner, entrepreneur, arms dealer, nurse, doctor, surgeon, whatever other medical jobs there are = gone

Now remove cops and criminals
Rookie, policeman, police chief, sheriff, pickpocket, criminal mobster, mob boss, godfather/whatever = gone

Welcome to unlimited mining 2.0

Okay... Remove weapons...
Shop worker, grocer, chandler, chop owner, entrepreneur, arms dealer, nurse, doctor, surgeon, whatever other medical jobs there are = gone

Now remove cops and criminals
Rookie, policeman, police chief, sheriff, pickpocket, criminal mobster, mob boss, godfather/whatever = gone

Welcome to unlimited mining 2.0
woah what? where did you get all this stuff from.

I never said to remove the grocer, chandler, shop owner, shop worker, entrepreneur, nurse, doctor, surgeon and stuff. I said to remove the handicapped jobs that are taking over the city. And to add a forget ton of more job opportunities for people, like farming and government positions and public service jobs.

I complained about this in the server but you said it wouldn't be removed. But let me tell you why the ATV needs to be removed.

The ATV is annoying as stuff. I was able to hear the god damn thing from my house almost all the way to downtown (6-7 Blocks down) and the noise is makes is a engine that makes a whistling noise, this is the worst vehicle you could put on a server, the noise is annoying as hell, loud as stuff and needs to be removed.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:52:13 PM by Stained Glass »

I complained about this in the server but you said it wouldn't be removed. But let me tell you why the ATV needs to be removed.

The ATV is annoying as stuff. I was able to hear the god damn thing from my house almost all the way to downtown (6-7 Blocks down) and the noise is makes is a engine that makes a whistling noise,turbo this is the worst vehicle you could put on a server, the noise is annoying as hell, loud as stuff and needs to be removed.

yeah it is pretty annoying I agree.

yes.

Weapons need to be removed, Criminals and Cops need to be loving removed, I mean for christ sake this server revolves around people killing other people. 95% of the problems in this server come from criminals and policemen. This City RPG could be much more focused on an economy, on government, and on trade. Instead it's a bloodbath of cops vs. criminals and who controls the loving weapons.

You could add jobs like Farmers and implement Surburb's Farm Mod from his old Paradise RP, you could also add in a market with this as well, not just spawning food from thin air, but having to buy it from farmers. Farmers can buy their seed from merchants in markets, who can choose what they want to sell, but they have to balance it out.

It has so much potential, but a lot of the mod becomes unappreciated because people can't walk around the god damn city without worrying about who might kill them out of no where with a gun that was spawned from no where with money that means nothing without an economy, and spend 10 minutes in jail just to do it again.

This could be a lot more like a heavily improved version of RoB, not Cops and Robbers.

say the guy who killed ton of people some days ago.

the fastest way to earn money is to kill millions of people.

Yeah sure, I go on tons of rampages in my car, because there's literally nothing else to do. I have my food store set up already and it gets tons of buyers, it works autonomously. It's gotten so boring to the point that jail is actually not a bad thing, so yeah I run over people.

Why are you angry with him??? There's this guy on the server called Synx who plays about 6 hours a day and makes it his mission to terrorize people. He sprees about 15x as much as Racerboy. Two days ago, I couldn't even walk on the streets for 60 seconds without getting ambushed by Synx. His kill spree has lasted for 3 DAYS so far!
Want evidence? I have 25 or so screenshots of it. I even have proof of people abandoning the server because of it.

Weapons and crime should not be removed at all. Kill sprees, through coding, should be limited to 30 kills or so, and the spreer is given a warning at 25. If this limit is exceeded, the killer's bank account should be penalized by $200/kill or so.
If the killer goes for a while without more kills, the current spree amount should cool off over time, just like demerits do.
If you want, I'd be happy to script the spree limiter myself.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 08:25:41 AM by hammereditor² »