Drama sucks; I'm better

Author Topic: Drama sucks; I'm better  (Read 21448 times)

This is one of the best threads I have seen in my entire Forums life.

Woah, forget you, Drama.

Hey, before you belittle him, you should be thankful he even lets you post in him, I personally think that Off-Topic is a terrible board, it's littered with ridiculous topics about what special interestes you have, how big / what did you name your genitals, a mega-thread created about procrastination, a bunch of angsty teens bitching about how their parents make them do their chores and ground them when they decline, and egotistical low-life's bragging about their birthday / post / join date.

-Waits till Badspot comes in-

This is one of the best threads I have seen in my entire Forums life.
No.

Since when were we friends? We never talked, we never really did anything. Not to mention the fact that you never did anything about those cunts who would post stuff about me on you. You didn't do stuff. You know how much it sucks when you have a bunch of whiny starfishs saying how much I suck on the second most popular board? By the way, you're the second most popular board. Guess what I am? Yeah, number one.

Also, all the other boards hate you. It's no wonder you're called the starfish of the forums, you are the worst board of them all. Even worse than Help.

First of all, Help is a perfectly fine board. I don't know why you have had such a problem with Help all of these years. I think you just have a problem with boards where users can't edit posts.

Second of all, you know it would go against my beliefs if I were to remove perfectly fine topics from myself. Obviously if they were spam threads I would remove them but seriously they're not. You know that too. You're just too insecure to admit it.

It doesn't matter that you're the most popular board. You're still a richard.

Here are some reasons:

• I've been here longer
  • People like me more
  • People don't dread to see their name posted on me
  • People are nicer
  • I'm many people's favorite
  • Drama is dumb

Drama, you just suck. Sorry, that's a fact.

Sadly, I do have to agree with that.

Warning - while you were reading 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Holy what.

Im on Dramas side, Off Topic is being a jerk.
Get your crap together, Off Topic.

Piss off. Even Club Penguin is better than you.
At least I don't lie about my brothers death, you blockcigarette.

omg this is the best thing ever

Actually he lied about being his brother lying about his death.

Roblox no!
Please don't hurt me, I still play on my account on there, honest D=
PLZ NO!

At least I'm not full of 3-year-old stuffbags, you sentient forum.

At least I'm not full of 3-year-old stuffbags, you sentient forum.
The Blockland forums isnt any better, genius.
In fact we may even be worse.