Drama sucks; I'm better

Author Topic: Drama sucks; I'm better  (Read 21405 times)

You lack maturity, you're the most unpopular board in my book, and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me. Quit judging yourself because of how many times people have posted in you, and instead look at how people truly feel about you.

When's the last time you've seen a bad post about me? Hmmmm?? Most of the people who post bad stuff about me are trolls like you who have nothing better to do than tell lies about me.

Development would never talk stuff about me. You're just making stuff up. Community Projects and I hang out all the time, you don't know what you're talking about. You're always busy trying to get with Games.

Help is not pathetic you loving cunt. Help is a wonderful board and a wonderful friend.

That's just because Development wants you to think that. If you actually knew how Development felt about you, you would never talk to Development again. And I'm not trying to get with Games. Games is a good friend and that's all Games is. I would never try to do such a thing to possibly compromise our friendship.

It's so cute how you are defending Help like that. Maybe you're trying to get with Help?

off topic is fake and gay

Oi, Gents, please.
What would General Discussion say if it saw this?
What would Suggestion and Requests say about this?
They'd suggest and request you two stop arguing and be at peace.
Please stop before it gets worse ;-;

That's just because Development wants you to think that. If you actually knew how Development felt about you, you would never talk to Development again. And I'm not trying to get with Games. Games is a good friend and that's all Games is. I would never try to do such a thing to possibly compromise our friendship.

Oh please. It's so obvious the way you act around Games. Stop trying to hide it.

Development is a good friend and you don't know what you're talking about.

It's so cute how you are defending Help like that. Maybe you're trying to get with Help?

I'm defending Help because Help is a good friend. Nothing more.

spoiler: drama is a vampire

Oh please. It's so obvious the way you act around Games. Stop trying to hide it.

Development is a good friend and you don't know what you're talking about.

Believe what you want...

I'm defending Help because Help is a good friend. Nothing more.

Mhmm...

Drama keeps forgetting he was made because of off topic...

When's the last time you've seen a bad post about me? Hmmmm?? Most of the people who post bad stuff about me are trolls like you who have nothing better to do than tell lies about me.

Well lets see, not many people have posted about disliking you publicly, probably because they fear that they would get flamed by your fan base, I did however see a few brave users share their opinions about you.

Because Off Topic is an overdramatic scrub.

off topic is fake and gay

and drama i totaly support you your a nice guy. me and AOT General were talkin and he wants support you too.

Thanks, I'm glad I'm getting some support. Thank you for the message too :)

Believe what you want...

Mhmm...

I really don't need you to believe me. I don't care. I know what I know and what I know is the truth.

STICK IT TO THE MAN DRAMA. you old man has done nothing but hate on you.

Drama can't touch Off Topic. Drama is a mess. How can Drama even function?

Well lets see, not many people have posted about disliking you publicly, probably because they fear that they would get flamed by your fan base, I did however see a few brave users share their opinions about you.

They're just trolls like you.

I really don't need you to believe me. I don't care. I know what I know and what I know is the truth.

You're living in a fantasy world.

Exactly. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here.

That may be so but that doesn't make Off Topic less of a cunt. I'm my own board now, I have enough stress as it is. I don't need Off Topic's stuff.

Exactly. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here.

It doesn't mean I have to respect or like you. You're still an starfish.

All this topic has done is make you look like a complete douchebag. Everyone has turned against you. I can't believe you're still trying to defend yourself after this.