Drama sucks; I'm better

Author Topic: Drama sucks; I'm better  (Read 21442 times)

Hey, before you belittle him, you should be thankful he even lets you post in him, I personally think that Off-Topic is a terrible board, it's littered with ridiculous topics about what special interestes you have, how big / what did you name your genitals, a mega-thread created about procrastination, a bunch of angsty teens bitching about how their parents make them do their chores and ground them when they decline, and egotistical low-life's bragging about their birthday / post / join date.

What do you know about being a board? Have you ever done it? Huh? No, you're just a troll who came in here to piss me off. You're just a user. You have no idea what it's like to be a board. I'm loved and wanted, unlike you!

First of all, Help is a perfectly fine board. I don't know why you have had such a problem with Help all of these years. I think you just have a problem with boards where users can't edit posts.

Any board that doesn't let users edit their posts is piss-stain.

Second of all, you know it would go against my beliefs if I were to remove perfectly fine topics from myself. Obviously if they were spam threads I would remove them but seriously they're not. You know that too. You're just too insecure to admit it.

So you wouldn't stand up for me because of your stupid "beliefs"? forget your beliefs. You never remove any topics that are made specifically to humiliate me and then are shocked that I hate you. I'm not insecure, those topics are basically spam.

It doesn't matter that you're the most popular board. You're still a richard.

Opinions.

yo off-topic where's that lamp i let you borrow

it was nice it had like this sorta pastel colored lampshade and it was sorta... gothic? yeah that's a stretch

But the thing is, Drama is a subordinate board under Off-topic board.

That means Off-topic has more power than drama.

All of you guys need to settle your differences and create your own section together.

this is losing originality already

someone get Creativity

At least I'm not full of 3-year-old stuffbags, you sentient forum.

To be fair, most of ROBLOX's community consists of 8 - 13 year old's, give them a break, they are younger and thus, more impressionable, they are going to act immature, and to be truthful, same could be said for this community.

And just remember at one point in your internet career, you acted no different than anyone in ROBLOX's community, so it's hypocritical to bash on them.

Any board that doesn't let users edit their posts is piss-stain.

How exactly is Help a piss-stain? Help is designed to help users with their problems, hence its name. You need to back off of Help or you're gonna have to deal with me, okay?

So you wouldn't stand up for me because of your stupid "beliefs"? forget your beliefs. You never remove any topics that are made specifically to humiliate me and then are shocked that I hate you. I'm not insecure, those topics are basically spam.

So I have to compromise my beliefs to make you feel better? If that's a requirement for us being friends I don't want to have anything to do with you. I have my set beliefs for a reason and if you don't like them you can go forget yourself.

Opinions.

So is most of this topic, you loving hypocrite.

How exactly is Help a piss-stain? Help is designed to help users with their problems, hence its name. You need to back off of Help or you're gonna have to deal with me, okay?

Oh wow you're so tough man, I wish I were as cool as you.

So I have to compromise my beliefs to make you feel better? If that's a requirement for us being friends I don't want to have anything to do with you. I have my set beliefs for a reason and if you don't like them you can go forget yourself.

You can do the same :)

So is most of this topic, you loving hypocrite.

Except that most of the boards agree with me.

But the thing is, Drama is a subordinate board under Off-topic board.

That means Off-topic has more power than drama.

So you just be quiet, Drama.

who spends $40 dollars to make a joke thread wtf

All of you guys need to settle your differences and create your own section together.

Not a chance. It's bad enough I'm in the same category as him.

The real question is why they aren't hating on Development, Badspot's favored son.

At least I don't lie about my brothers death
Why do you people keep bringing that up?

who spends $40 dollars to make a joke thread wtf

Someone with a job, why did you spend money to continue your forum career here, why do you spend money on so many games, why did you spend your money on marijuana? You have no right to judge people for what they spend your money on.

Someone with a job, why did you spend money to continue your forum career here, why do you spend money on so many games, why did you spend your money on marijuana? You have no right to judge people for what they spend your money on.
Kadon you take stuff too seriously.