Author Topic: Drama sucks; I'm better  (Read 21523 times)

They're just trolls like you.

Can you technically prove we are posting to create controversy, the answer to that is no.  What we are however are sensible users.

It doesn't mean I have to respect or like you. You're still an starfish.

All this topic has done is make you look like a complete douchebag. Everyone has turned against you. I can't believe you're still trying to defend yourself after this.

Everyone has turned against me? Read through the topic again. Many people have been defending me. Just because your white-knights have invaded this topic doesn't mean that everyone has turned against me.

I don't need your respect. I don't care about you.

Can you technically prove we are posting to create controversy, the answer to that is no.  What we are however are sensible users.

Stop trolling.

Stop trolling.

AKA you can't back up your argument so you're making excuses, good going, Drama, you sure as hell proved me right.

noedit: Off-Topic*

Everyone has turned against me? Read through the topic again. Many people have been defending me. Just because your white-knights have invaded this topic doesn't mean that everyone has turned against me.

So anyone who defends me is a white-knight? Great logic there.

I don't need your respect. I don't care about you.

You cared enough to make this topic.

off topic sucks because it has forum games
drama sucks because of many topics just being whinefests

this topic, however...

Drama has the edge here because this thread is too hilarious. Oh the irony...

I'm still expecting "AOT Forums" to come in and kill himself for being so lonely

Guys guys,

Community Projects said to me that he thinks both of you are awesome topics and he wants you two to be friends

So yeah

i wish i could be a board i would spam nudies everywhere and not get banned

off topic stopped returning my phone calls ;c

i think it all went down hill after maps died. he was the only one keeping the boards from fighting.

Just talked to General Disc.
He wishes you guys could stop fighting.