Drama sucks; I'm better

Author Topic: Drama sucks; I'm better  (Read 21508 times)

Except that most of the boards agree with me.

Are you sure about this? When's the last time you asked any of them? Huh? I hang out with Community Projects and Development all the time. Stop lying.

So you just be quiet, Drama.

Oh bullstuff. We're in the same category. You just have the same name as the category we're in. Stop acting like you're so special.

It would be hilarious if Badspot came in acted along with this.

I hang out with Community Projects and Development all the time
I call bullstuff

Are you sure about this? When's the last time you asked any of them? Huh? I hang out with Community Projects and Development all the time. Stop lying.

Development talks stuff about you all the time, are you kidding me? Community Projects is hardly your friend, I rarely see you two together. I've seen Community Projects with Creativity more than I have seen CP with you. The only "friend" you seem to have is Help and Help is just as pathetic as you are.

Oh bullstuff. We're in the same category. You just have the same name as the category we're in. Stop acting like you're so special.

I'm still the most popular board :)

Stop being full of yourself, tortoise biscuit.

Oi, Gents, please.
What would General Discussion say if it saw this?
What would Suggestion and Requests say about this?
They'd suggest and request you two stop arguing and be at peace.
Please stop before it gets worse ;-;

forgetin of course off-topic ignores me

yeah okay well listen i'll be over at 7:00 and i need my lamp okay

Oi, Gents, please.
What would General Discussion say if it saw this?
What would Suggestion and Requests say about this?
They'd suggest and request you two stop arguing and be at peace.
Please stop before it gets worse ;-;
Please, the two never stop fighting.

You lack maturity, you're the most unpopular board in my book, and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me. Quit judging yourself because of how many times people have posted in you, and instead look at how people truly feel about you.

Development talks stuff about you all the time, are you kidding me? Community Projects is hardly your friend, I rarely see you two together. I've seen Community Projects with Creativity more than I have seen CP with you. The only "friend" you seem to have is Help and Help is just as pathetic as you are.

Development would never talk stuff about me. You're just making stuff up. Community Projects and I hang out all the time, you don't know what you're talking about. You're always busy trying to get with Games.

Help is not pathetic you loving cunt. Help is a wonderful board and a wonderful friend.

I don't care.

i think its BDX777 he seems to be the only one who hates drama and is stupid enough to bust 40$ on keys.

It's obviously one guy.

and drama i totaly support you your a nice guy. me and AOT General were talkin and he wants support you too.