Author Topic: My dog got hit by a van.  (Read 6475 times)

@OP: People like that shouldn't be allowed to have licences or operate any kind of vehicle.

I'm guessing you don't drive

It's hard to see small animals in vehicles in general. The problem was caused more due to the fact that the dog ran into the road, and not because somebody wasn't paying attention.

I'm assuming the driver of the van was probably going between 25-45 MPH. Even if he did the the dog, he probably wouldn't have been able to stop fast enough to not hit the dog. That and if he tried to swerve out of the way of the dog, he could have either hit your family or another car.

It really sucks that your dog got hit by a car, but it's not necessarily the driver's fault.

But since it was a cute animal we need to blame or lynch somebody over it of course.

But since it was a cute animal we need to blame or lynch somebody over it of course.

exactly, it's the right thing to do

I told my mom before we left, but she said ''He'll be fine.''
Pssh, forget optimism.

dog might need to be put down. don't let it suffer.

also why didn't you run after the van and stop the guy?

Be lucky your dog didn't damage the car, because your party would be legally liable.

My dad's chiwawa got run over 29 times before it's liver stopped or something
idk wtf was wrong with it

Oh my god lol

So many over reactions for someone just hitting a loving dog. How'd you expect the driver to see/care about a stupid rat in the middle of the road?

That really sucks man. :(

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/PAh3QS3.gif[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 02:57:12 AM by Badspot »

So much pet death threads lately, Sorry for your loss

Vans have more blind spots
was in my grandmother's van today and I determined that it's even easier to see the road in front of me than it is in my mom's two-door tC