Author Topic: Glass'/Moby1997's Minecraft Voltz Server  (Read 5033 times)

ToxicExosnipe has been banned.

Kaneg and him had their own country and Toxic was suspected of trying to kill Kaneghttp://screencloud.net/v/FNJ7 and  Kaneg killed him, taking most of his own stuff, toxic complained that he took everything (yet kaneg left him plenty of supplies to stay on his feet) and started whining like a little bitch for about 15 minutes, I tried to talk him down and he kept bitching and whining, then pulled the "Now I see why the forums hates you" card, I told him I wouldn't sit here and babble with him, and he continued so I banned him.
I wasn't going to actually kill him, Also before he even read that I said we should make a house, While I am chopping down a tree he comes kills me, Takes my steel armor, Infinity enchantment book, Enchanted sword and leaves me with nothing.
I don't recommend being in a group with kaneg

I wasn't going to actually kill him, Also before he even read that I said we should make a house, While I am chopping down a tree he comes kills me, Takes my steel armor, Infinity enchantment book, Enchanted sword and leaves me with nothing.
I don't recommend being in a group with kaneg

And he left you with basic supplies you would need, everything else was stuff you could easily get back.

And he left you with basic supplies you would need, everything else was stuff you could easily get back.
He left me with nothing of value at all, He said I had the 3 ravines, But they already had all of the ores taken out of them.

some iron+tin and a few sulphur gold =/= all the ores
 plus a huge abandoned mineshaft is like right there

He left me with nothing of value at all, He said I had the 3 ravines, But they already had all of the ores taken out of them.
Branch mine. It's simple. I'll let you back on the server if you stop complaining and just deal with what happened.

some iron+tin and a few sulphur gold =/= all the ores
 plus a huge abandoned mineshaft is like right there
All the iron is gone, And so it the gold