TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)

Author Topic: TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)  (Read 80421 times)

Two more. You can see the new funnel heights in the second one. They're still unedited. I actually painted the ship in grey-scale and changed the lighting and fog.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:38:49 PM by Bones4 »

the memories this brings back oh my god

good luck my brother

What an outstanding stunning image! It remembers me of the last picture taken of Titanic before she sailed off into History. I also recommend this video / Titanic in Color website that shows colorized pictures of the Olympic Class, as well other great liners.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:35:36 AM by Antares »

wow i love those black and whit pics, they are awesome!

Amazing, can't wait till the whole ship is completed!

What an outstanding stunning image! It remembers me of the last picture taken of Titanic before she sailed off into History. I also recommend this video / Titanic in Color website that shows colorized pictures of the Olympic Class, as well other great liners.

Ship's actually panted shades of brown.

What an outstanding stunning image! It remembers me of the last picture taken of Titanic before she sailed off into History. I also recommend... Titanic in Color website....[/img]
We do indeed use the Titanic in Color website for idea of how to color the ship, although our primary reference is Titanic: The Ship Magnificent.

Also, what you showed is not the last known picture of the Titanic. You can see the actual last known, confirmable picture of the Titanic here: http://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-the-last-photograph.html
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:01:10 PM by RMS Gigantic »

Ship's actually panted shades of brown.

Must be some huge loving pants... That will need changing...

Once you guys finish this, you should try building the Lusitania or the HMHS Britannic

Once you guys finish this, you should try building the Lusitania or the HMHS Britannic
Lusitania would be cool to see in game.

Come on make it happen! Just finish it before I starve to death from waiting too long!

Nasa built a better boiler and we went from there. Here's a teaser.

Can I get the doors you guys use?
Nope, sorry.

Can I get the other custom models you guys have?
Again, no.
why the hell not? is it this "private add-on" crap, or you will release them some other time?

why the hell not? is it this "private add-on" crap, or you will release them some other time?

With that tone, I'm not sure you're welcome on the server.

lol