Author Topic: TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)  (Read 82308 times)

Darn, I was really hopping this would turn into a spunkgarggleweewee once done. :(

Just read the F.A.Q. Bones you're a smartass lol, hands down.

Why not a full port? Why not make this into a large-scale build?
Because all the time has been spent building the ship itself.

i'm surprised at the brickcount because that's pretty impressive for just the exterior and the major/most fancy parts of the interior (ie grand staircase, dining hall first class lounge, swimming pool, workout center)
looks like i can't apply saying i know a lot about the titanic :c

really quality work. hoping to see this finally completed to your satisfaction for once.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:27:18 PM by Conan »

dining hall
Dammit, people, it's the first class lounge! They don't serve food there! We haven't even marked where the first class dining saloon will be yet, but you'll be able to tell the latter when you see it because it's the single largest room on the entire ship.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:23:03 PM by RMS Gigantic »

Hey guys! I made that FAQ! I like getting credit :3

I'll edit the OP with credit. Sorry, Hug.

:O Hats off to you guys, this is truly amazing. I'll have to come check it out soon. :)

bones4 you should app for the Oceanco clan, and use this build for the application

bones4 you should app for the Oceanco clan, and use this build for the application
something like that.
I siggd' that, lol.

something like that.
I siggd' that, lol.

I don't get it.

oceano is a clan than build boats, wake up.

I know that. Don't be a richard. I'm wondering why it was sig'd.

I know that. Don't be a richard. I'm wondering why it was sig'd.
He sigged it because it was about boats and a boating clan or something, gawd bones, srsly, wake up!

Well, I sigged it because I kind of found it a bit funny that someone suggested this, be an app for oceanco, I mean, oceanco is directed towards yachts, and stuff, so. I dunno, then saying to use this kind of quality build seemed a bit funny to me, Lol.