Author Topic: TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)  (Read 82294 times)

Bones, before you go and change that mast at at all, either you or I will have to adjust its height. I can tell by eyeballing the rigging plans that the masts are way to tall, so if you feel an absolute need to change it today (I have a final in a summer course to study for tonight), consult Titanic: The Ship Magnificent: Volume One first, as I believe the mast heights are given in there (somewhere).

If you need some help, ahem, trimming... the top of that mast, lemme know.

If you need some help, ahem, trimming... the top of that mast, lemme know.
You'll be our go-to guide if we need half of the forecastle to be haphazardly trimmed as well as the mast.

-snip-
i thought that would get more attention...
anyways keep up the good work

I've noticed that the average person that joins my server doesn't seem to notice progress unless it's something blatantly obvious. The average person also doesn't realize that the majority of the ship has been rebuilt at least once. I'd like to finally point this out. I've loaded old saves before, but most still fail to see the difference. Can you spot them?

i thought that would get more attention...
anyways keep up the good work
No worries, we've got the awards. We're keeping them with the others.

In all seriousness, though, we appreciate the praise, and it acts as part of the reason we keep this up!

Wow, this is beautiful. This wasnt posted on the FAQ so may I ask if you will ever do a video/presentation and upload it to youtube? (With Max shaders setting, 4x AA or higher?) would be really neat to show off.

You guys are working hard for so many years its crazy, I would have given up so long by now. Keep going its looking great!!!!!!!

EDIT: wow only 77k bricks? That's amaing!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:25:18 AM by Altiris »

Why did you even start out with having ramp windows instead of the round (arch) ones?

forget tons of progress since I last saw this in 2009, Bones. Gorgeous build.

Mind if I pop over to take some panorama photos? I'm using NVIDIA Surround (5760x1080) to take awesome panoramic photos of cool builds like this.

Why did you even start out with having ramp windows instead of the round (arch) ones?

This save is from 2008.  Those bricks didn't exist yet.

This save is from 2008.  Those bricks didn't exist yet.

I was thinking that, but it seemed kinda unbelievable. :o

I was thinking that, but it seemed kinda unbelievable. :o
unbelieve it no more!

I'm really busy with my finals for the next month so I really don't have the time to make new add-ons for the project.

The angle isn't perfect, but it's close. Same with the colors. BUT, there's no editing. It's a raw screenshot.