TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)

Author Topic: TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)  (Read 80368 times)

-loveysnip-
Woah those pictures are amazing! Nice shaders too!

yeah you will never finish it so i will use your pictures to start my own
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 06:37:05 AM by Sylvanor »

This deserves an award of some sort.

This is the best thing I've ever seen. This is really good.
lol yeah

bones4 and RMS,
over the past 8 years you have shown courage, Bravery, honor, valor, and sacrifice in the production of this outstanding build.
your willingness to devote a large portion of your time to something as magnificent as this has earned you a highly valued award.
on behalf of Badspot, Ephialtes, Me, and the entire Blockland Community i award you the Medal of Honor, and The Badge Of Quality x10.

(i meant for that to be a lot longer but i ran out of stuff to say)
No worries, we've got the awards. We're keeping them with the others.

In all seriousness, though, we appreciate the praise, and it acts as part of the reason we keep this up!
but if you mean a real award then yes, it does deserve one

Every brick used in the building of the Titanic should be made default just so the build can be a default build.

Every brick used in the building of the Titanic should be made default just so the build can be a default build.
Making this default would also require doubling the colorset, allowing new scripts, thinning up the default player, raising the default event schedule, etc., etc., etc., etc.

We use so many bricks that even we get lost sometimes when looking for specific bricks, and we've been working with them for months, if not years.

Making this default would also require doubling the colorset, allowing new scripts, thinning up the default player, raising the default event schedule, etc., etc., etc., etc.

We use so many bricks that even we get lost sometimes when looking for specific bricks, and we've been working with them for months, if not years.

Sounds good to me, that's how I build anyways.

Sounds good to me, that's how I build anyways.
Are you cool with modifying text behind the game for the sake of removing unhammerable and unwandable bricks? Because we have those, too.

And even if you are, I'm sure there's not enough people willing to do that to make those bricks default (including me).

Space Battleship Yamato VS Titanic
gogogo

This is might be impossible, but will it be a default save??

Do you still have your old titanic?

This is really amazing, what you guys have been working on.
Picard clapping for you.

This is really amazing, what you guys have been working on.
Picard clapping for you.
No cross posting