TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)

Author Topic: TITANIC (Latest update pg. 38. Current as of 13 Mar 15)  (Read 80341 times)

So is the interior  all you have left to build?

Not quite. Our progress today included flags and some rigging.

There will be another update tonight.

That is still, lovey as stuff. :)

Gigantic added the name and port of registry (TITANIC and LIVERPOOL)

I added the flag.

Added a hallway on C deck.

Random screenshot

Though I could not replicate it precisely due to the scale, I made the American flag on the foremast of the ship. The 46-star flag served from July 4, 1908 to July 4, 1912.

The flag on the mainmast (rear mast) is the White Star Line flag, which should be iconic enough for people to know of it. I had to use a print asterisk for the star, but it works!

The flag at the stern is known as the "blue ensign," or, informally, the "blue duster." It denotes that the captain of the ship has achieved at least a certain rank within Britain's royal Navy, which indeed Captain Edward John Smith R.D. R.N.R. had. If the captain were a civilian, the flag would have a red field instead of a blue one, in a design known as the "red ensign" or "red duster."

Just as a side note, "Titanic" and "Liverpool" are much more easily read if you look upward at a 45 degree angle from directly behind it. Titanic has never been to Liverpool, but that's where the paperwork registering the vessel was filled out, so that's why the name of the place name appears on her stern.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:19:39 PM by RMS Gigantic »

Dang dude

It's amazing as always

I started building furniture in the first class dining saloon.

Nasaboy3000 continued work on the electrical generators.

We also built a large portion of first class on D deck and started building the 1st class pantry, although these aren't ready for screenshots.

this is hot, very very!

Too lazy to look at 35 pages to see if it has been already said/answered soo

Will this be available for Download upon completion?

that's a very strange flower vase

that's a very strange flower vase
What, your flowers aren't floating cylinders?

When this is complete, it should be a part of a game mode that's like a murder mystery or something that's set in a pretty looking environmental setting like in Velvet Sundown

And be included in Blockland

Because it needs more big and amazing builds for players to look at and play with
Uhm, have you noticed how much of a maze the Titanic is??
It would take so long to find one person.

Not a bad idea though, but still...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 06:03:02 PM by Brickitect »

Will this be available for Download upon completion?

I take it you don't know much about Bones4.

Any visitors to the server should keep their eyes peeled for my crudely assembled richard somewhere on the ship. It's very wonky.