Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 127769 times)

I've thought so. Being lazy bastards, that is. I've never had an issue with having to do work, and if anything it gives me a good goal to work towards and gives a good feeling of reward. That's why people get bored with this game quickly, is because  they go for the least challenging route, imo.

But why though? The feeling of shredding everything down within seconds, or ranking up in stats to rival other players. I have no idea. Either way the only thing that comes to mind from that is boring. Sure you can call working towards making a weapon decent "grinding", but instead of trying to find the quickest path (again) you could find a way to have fun with it. I know I do.  And you could always keep your "meta" build for rushing things I guess, but still.

I'd be attempting to get every weapon and warframe if it wasnt for the fact that you have to buy warframe and weapon slots.

I'd be attempting to get every weapon and warframe if it wasnt for the fact that you have to buy warframe and weapon slots.

That's pretty easy to bypass if you grind prime parts for BP, Slots are what, 20plat? You can find people who buy 4 prime bp for 8 plat so they can use it for Ducat fodder.

Yeah trading takes a super long time though

took so loving long to get these annoying parts, especially the damn soma p stock.

Logged onto warframe today to get my Dex Dakra and Dex Furis and then:

god my friends are awsome

I've had that skin since last year. I thought it was going to be a one time thing. :(

Someone gimme Proto Glaive skin plsplss
nvm bought it I'm such a sucker
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:21:53 PM by ArmyUnit »

I went into region and asked for Proto-Armor and somebody actually bought it for me.

From r/Warframe: WF pickup lines.

"Roses are red

Violets are blue

Revoke the frailties of flesh

LET US IN..."

From r/Warframe: WF pickup lines.

"Roses are red

Violets are blue

Revoke the frailties of flesh

LET US IN..."
"Are you a Vauban? 'Cause I want to bounce over to your pad."

"Hey girl, are you a Loki? Because oh no I can't see you anymore wait where are you going oh well."

I got a small question.

Is Ash a somewhat offensive character only with his cloak and blade storm?

I got a small question.

Is Ash a somewhat offensive character only with his cloak and blade storm?

He's leagues beefier than Loki, the squishframe king. So I'd say yes.