Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 598929 times)

even if it did, it'd be some crappy Xbox 360 port like all the other ones

They were hiring a graphics designer to new titles to the PC. :cookieMonster:

i remember having an impromptu shootout with some mobsters in the hood
but i had no gun so i had to molotov them to death

ITS REAL OUT IN THESE STREETS
It's real!

the reason why its not for pc as gta iv was pirated too much and also there was too many complaints about lag, errors and the game not working.
I from now on hate rockstar for being a bunch of morons who can't design a PC port.

I from now on hate rockstar for being a bunch of morons who can't design a PC port.
forget you Rockstar is amazing.

Don't belive everything you hear, just because rockstar didnt say anything about GTA V coming on pc doesnt mean it wont happen. And if it happens it will be a while after xbox and ps3 is released

they probably want to perfect a PC port so it doesn't end up like IV.

On the topic of IV, would it be worth it today for 5 dollars? I'm considering buying it.

dunno what you guys are saying but thhey've said V will come out for 360, ps3,  ps4, and xbox 1, and pc.

dunno what you guys are saying but thhey've said V will come out for 360, ps3,  ps4, and xbox 1, and pc.

source?

source?

following rockstar games' twitter, facebook, etc.

they actually answered one of the people if it would come out on the new console generations and they explained what it will come out on.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 04:54:01 PM by John Constantine »

following rockstar games' twitter, facebook, etc.

they actually asked one of the people if it would come out on the new console generations and they explained what it will come out on.
Pics or it didn't happen.
ololol

The text link in the OP just goes to the main Wikipedia page.

The text link in the OP just goes to the main Wikipedia page.
thatsthepoint.jpeg

On the topic of IV, would it be worth it today for 5 dollars? I'm considering buying it.
Hell loving yes it would be worth it! Though Driving's a bitch, it's a great game!