Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 606644 times)

I kind of hope the next GTA game features a Roman... I mean someone who calls you randomly when you're busy, not someone who is across the map doing crap on his own... Unless one of the three DOES act like that... I don't know, it's funny. At first you're like "Oh, maybe I have to go with him to keep him happy." and over time, you end up being "forget off, I don't want to do stuff with you, assterd."
Not me. I always feel somewhat bad when I turn him down.

The free taxi service roman got you was quite nice
in grand theft auto v you should get a free helicopter ride thing or something since you know trevor and he's a pilot

the game "bully" is in the GTA universe

you should check it out it's actually pretty cool

I think that Packie McReary should make an appearance in the GTA V campaign.

I think that Packie McReary should make an appearance in the GTA V campaign.
Not going to happen, though I love Packie.

Rockstar has said in the past that the SD and HD games have their own "universes" in terms of events. That love fist shirt just ruins everything.

Rockstar has said in the past that the SD and HD games have their own "universes" in terms of events. That love fist shirt just ruins everything.
Maybe GTA V has a parody game called Steal n' Shoot where Love Fist is a character.

But in GTA IV they mention Love Fist at some point.

Maybe GTA V has a parody game called Steal n' Shoot where Love Fist is a character.

But in GTA IV they mention Love Fist at some point.
Who when and where?

Look at this helicopter in a GTA V screenshot released from Rockstar

Looks like the military will be making an appearance in GTA, or at least some SWAT-style guys.

Seems to be a mix of the pavelow and the chinook.

Looks like the military will be making an appearance in GTA, or at least some SWAT-style guys.

I bet the NOOSE is making another appearance. Same with the FIB.

pavelook?