Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 606649 times)

Is it just me or you can't link your GTA 4 to live or rockstar's club thing?

yeah, that mission is glitchy on pc, try it with a controller, you'll beat it then.

had the same problem as well with jacob flying that bitch ass helicopter too high
or it's just glitchy.

yeah, that mission is glitchy on pc, try it with a controller, you'll beat it then.
or it's just glitchy.
Why would a controller make a difference?

Is it just me or you can't link your GTA 4 to live or rockstar's club thing?
i cant either,
nor have i found a way to fix it

Anyone willing to do an RP on XBOX?

Paved through Waste Not Want Knots, Three Leaf Clover, Deconstruction for Beginners, Smackdown, A Long Way To Fall, and now I'm on Photo Shoot.

GTA V is prob not comming to PC, because IV was pirated so much and R* got mad.

More than likely this.
Unless they make it Steam only along with some super safeguard.

This, and with the whole ordeal about Max Payne 3 being pirated on PC, and too many complaints about Social Club.

Legitimate reason.

Why would a controller make a difference?
It literally does, I looked it up and people on message boards said to because I was having the issue, I tried it with a controller, and it worked.

new advertisements are out.

Edit;

i'm actually going to express what I think of all the videos and reveals of the game's media, and what rockstar has shared, feel free to argue your opinion.

The first trailer's reveal was exciting, but now that I look at it, I dislike it a lot, not necessarily the scenery, but the writing, I mean seriously, this part makes me laugh, and pisses me off - "and I thought I’d be a dad like all the other dads".  Like what the forget were the writers thinking. The writing on trailer #1 was just terrifying for me, and i think they could have done a lot better.

Trailer #2 was a lot more exciting and thrilling for me, I enjoyed it more, and I love how it showed some of the story line, but I guess we expected that. But yeah, trailer #2 was awesome and I really loved it, but I didn't like how it showed mainly Michael's life, and not much of the others.  Other than that, I enjoyed it.

The trailers for all the characters was a nice idea because it expressed each main character's life story lines, and the back stories. that's all I really have to say about that.

The gameplay trailer was a huge thrill, and I absolutely loved it, it showed all the activities that we know about, and put them in to perspective, and that's what I loved about it, the only thing I am waiting for is the multilayer game play video, I am very excited for that one.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 06:22:20 AM by John Constantine »