Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 610092 times)

yeah and when is mad men set?

loving 1960s.
When is it filmed?!

hah try again
"Can" as in "sometimes." I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.
Fedoras can look bad, I'm not denying this at all, because they most definitely can. They can also look good, if done properly.

yeah and when is mad men set?
loving 1960s.
yeah... in order to make it look good, they had to be able to pull it off. in 2008. which means it's possible. it's not like it can only be done on tv

ITT Shell assumes everything looks the same always.
Except in 1960.

i have it specifically to look like a moron
you should see what my character looks like in a bright light and nothing on his face

Anyone else having a problem where stuff just isn't unlocking as it should for you?
I seem to be missing a lot of things in the game like the Army Tint for my Micro SMG and a stuffload of unlocks from calls with lester and merryweather.
Also, I'm rank 42 and when I call lester all I can do is place bounties, everything else is locked. (Requires 25, 30, ect)

Anyone else having a problem where stuff just isn't unlocking as it should for you?
I seem to be missing a lot of things in the game like the Army Tint for my Micro SMG and a stuffload of unlocks from calls with lester and merryweather.
Also, I'm rank 42 and when I call lester all I can do is place bounties, everything else is locked. (Requires 25, 30, ect)

I had this problem when I was rank 39 and then I went and visted Trevor for the first time (I put it off for so long). Once I visited him, everything started unlocking over the course of 30 minutes.

Have you done the same?

i wonder if the the wrenchmen will ever do a heist ever when it comes out

I had this problem when I was rank 39 and then I went and visted Trevor for the first time (I put it off for so long). Once I visited him, everything started unlocking over the course of 30 minutes.

Have you done the same?
Jesus christ. I was just thinking about that lol. I figured, well what would that have to do with lester and his unlocks? So I didn't even try it and I too have been putting it off.

In singleplayer, sometimes as Franklin I randomly jump out my car/bike when I use my ability, and I swear i'm not pressing triangle.
Sometimes the phone even pops up randomly.

Sometimes the phone even pops up randomly.
This happens all the loving time when I'm killing people online :C. Gets me killed all the damn time.

What the forget, I was racing in a street race as Franklin, then I jumped out my car, took cover, and threw a grenade when I wasn't pressing anything, not even trying to use my ability like I said before.