Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599515 times)

i sent you a friend request about a week ago(week ago)..

you still haven't accepted so i guess you dont want to 1v1?
you haven't even told me your PSN name, how am i supposed to know its youuuuuu.

loving christ GTA IV is running like garbage
I disabled windows processes and toned the graphics down but it still runs like poop
all "Graphics Patches" i've found are like, russian viruses
what gives?

I disabled windows processes and toned the graphics down but it still runs like poop
what gives?
if you're playing PC, it's because the port was a joke and part of the reason people are so on rockstar's ass about this one with how slipshod a job they did last time.

if you're playing PC, it's because the port was a joke and part of the reason people are so on rockstar's ass about this one with how slipshod a job they did last time.
So much this.

What's worse is that it's not just limited to performance issues.

The best AA available is ENB's AA, which looks like utter stuff unless you spend hours setting it up. Furthermore, all the cutscenes are zoomed in, so you occasionally get a really ugly close-up of Niko's horrifying teeth. Don't get me started on what they did the car handling...

If they butcher GTA V as bad as they've done to IV, it'll probably start some kind of cyber stufffest unlike any ever.

So much this.

What's worse is that it's not just limited to performance issues.

The best AA available is ENB's AA, which looks like utter stuff unless you spend hours setting it up. Furthermore, all the cutscenes are zoomed in, so you occasionally get a really ugly close-up of Niko's horrifying teeth. Don't get me started on what they did the car handling...

If they butcher GTA V as bad as they've done to IV, it'll probably start some kind of cyber stufffest unlike any ever.
not to detract from how lame the PC port was, but aren't these all issues that the game had regardless of the platform?

what gives?

I loving TOLD YOU TORIN