Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599592 times)

turn your resolution down

welp it works, it was just the stupid vehicle physics I thought was laggy.

actually now that i think about it I might just get GTA V on PC when it comes out. a few of my xbox friends have gaming computers and with the possibility of roleplay servers (and maybe oculus support) i'm really gonna want to play it on there instead. i think can wait a month or so. i still gotta save up for a PC anyways.

actually now that i think about it I might just get GTA V on PC when it comes out. a few of my xbox friends have gaming computers and with the possibility of roleplay servers (and maybe oculus support) i'm really gonna want to play it on there instead. i think can wait a month or so. i still gotta save up for a PC anyways.
Plus the fact that it will look better and the modding scene will ensure that is kinda the main reason to get it for PC.

Plus the fact that it will look better and the modding scene will ensure that is kinda the main reason to get it for PC.

true that

Is GTA Online as good as people say it is? I have a super old Xbox 360 (no inbuilt wifi) and I'm wondering if it's worth my time setting it up and buying gold to play it.

Is GTA Online as good as people say it is? I have a super old Xbox 360 (no inbuilt wifi) and I'm wondering if it's worth my time setting it up and buying gold to play it.
Nothing is worth xbox gold. :)

Nothing is worth xbox gold. :)
forget off oasis

Don't make me lock you in the dungeon again

forget off oasis

Don't make me lock you in the dungeon again
Do I at least get my PC in said dungeon?

Truly a torturing experience it will be then. :)
Even more torturous if it's an Xbox.

apparently i have to download the same 1000+ megabyte update every now and then so i can play the game in general.

y'know forget you microsoft. i actually gave you money for your damn Xbox One you're always blabbing about on the 360 menus and you want to pull off this annoying stuff.