Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 598711 times)

Played it real well. The game cries whenever I try to increase the graphics because I don't have enough memory on the card apparently, but otherwise the game looks fine and runs fine.
I played a bit of campaign then went over to Online. I was actually able to make a good looking character this time. :D! Played some Deathmatch and I did better than I do on consoles because firstperson + pc.
Is your graphics card 2gb?

I played the game for 2 hours already.
Trying to get it launched

Ugh rockstar pls

Did you try turning it off and on again

After installing from cd you still have to download 5gb?! Seriously rockstar there's a reason I didn't download it in the first place ;-;

Well what's another 5 hours?

Anything I can do to help optimize the game for my computer? It runs at 60fps but has a tendency to get choppy at times.

i've been sick yesterday and sunday and today, and im going to doctor tomorrow so i can just play this stuff erry day
my god i have some serious luck or something

The DL finished this morning and I got to play 5 minutes before I had to go so school :c
The game seems to run really well though, so I'm not complaining.

How the forget do you all connect to that stuff?
I keep getting that error
EDIT: Sigh
Im just gone download it from the rockstar installer
And delete
the 60GB
I already downloaded
From steam
*sigh*

EDIT 2:
Still not working
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:23:14 PM by espio100 »

a good amount of twitch.tv members who streamed the midnight launch of gta v had their pc cd keys stolen (obviously the key appeared onscreen)

a good amount of twitch.tv members who streamed the midnight launch of gta v had their pc cd keys stolen (obviously the key appeared onscreen)

That's hilarious

If anybody has the problem I had there's a MEGA download with the update that goes at a decent speed.

my gta online character is covered in stripes send help

Games working now, after a re-install. Ech.
Fun things that have happened in multi so far:
-Saw three guys standing out in a desert, like some odd Mexican standoff. At some point, one of them shot another, and the third person screamed "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM... WHY NOT MEEEEEEE" in a really dramatic voice as the shooter ran off in the distance.
-Flipped off a train while screenshotting it, even though the train then ran me over because of that.
-Held up like 20 stores
-Saw a dude getting chased by a cops, decided I could give him a hand and let him get in my car. As he got in, I said "yo." In response, he just started screaming into his mic as the 5 star police behind him opened fire. Thankfully, I managed to drive him to safe place. After driving through pretty much most of the map, that is.
-Managed to go into a room, melee three dudes, and run out as the fourth one yelled at me and tried to run me over with a truck once I got outside.

good game
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 01:55:21 PM by Legoboss »