Author Topic: assassin's creed 2 is now free  (Read 1820 times)

Ahhh. For how many days? Ill buy a month of gold just to get it... I have almost no Xbox games lol

It's free to the 1st, which is when another game is free,

Then another game will be free on the 16th of nex month. I'd wait a day or two before you get gold

except you keep the game forever

what ive been doing is downloading what they offer free, cancel download and thats it. those games will be tied to your account forever

I still need to enter my credit card information? What the forget?

except you keep the game forever

what ive been doing is downloading what they offer free, cancel download and thats it. those games will be tied to your account forever
Yeah this is what Im going to try and do - Im too poor to afford console games (Ive yet to find a place that sells console games as cheap as PC games are) and so I only own a few games on Xbox. I heard they were giving out Halo 3 and Assassins Creed 2 for gold members and I want them :(

Yeah this is what Im going to try and do - Im too poor to afford console games (Ive yet to find a place that sells console games as cheap as PC games are) and so I only own a few games on Xbox. I heard they were giving out Halo 3 and Assassins Creed 2 for gold members and I want them :(
ms said they would give out halo and ac2 in july.

but they're handicapped and forgeted up, giving defense grid instead of halo

So will Halo most likely be the first of August then?

Ahhh. For how many days? Ill buy a month of gold just to get it... I have almost no Xbox games lol
rest of this month.
use this link for a free month of XBL: http://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/1f6f8w/
(remember to turn off auto renewal)

I still need to enter my credit card information? What the forget?
Make sure to change it to "buy with Microsoft points."

Also, finished downloading. This is my first time playing an assassins creed game!

Thank you for your purchase - 28/12/2011

Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition  3.74 GBP
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually hold on

I was talking to a Microsoft/Xbox support guy and Halo 3 and AC:2 were NOT neccesarly set for July. He said they have a list of games and they randomly select 2 for the month. He also said that the first half is your free arcade and they next have is the 2 real games I believe.

My friend said "I dont want that stuff"

I told him hes crazy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 10:33:04 AM by SlayerZ99 »

rest of this month.
use this link for a free month of XBL: http://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/1f6f8w/
(remember to turn off auto renewal)
awesomeness right here thank you