Nations at War - Closing Time!

Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204289 times)

"Well, they killed my brother.  They burned my home.  They took my land.  I have some revenge to take."
You fail to see what I'm trying to say here.

i just jumped in here so i have no idea what's going on, but from what i could tell medusa is some kind of thing that you put in the center of the earth that kills people or something. the whole idea itself is not creative, it's simply unrealistic and pure stupid. you should void it on your own, and we don't have to get in a tussle. ;)

That's the magic of FL.  Power is carried by beam across long distances through satellite.  This is 2012 technology.

Crispy, your of perception on Medusa is so little that I see it unfit for you to make accusations so soon.

No, I see it.  I'm just shedding a different light on it.

Swat, we're here to have fun (I think?  It's hard to tell sometimes, that or we're just junkies.).  If you're consistently getting called a fun-ruiner or you know that you're being what people call  a powergmer, and yet you continue on your path, you're a jerk and I have no sympathy for you.  Does that mean that you're not doing what a nation RP is all about?  Not necessarily.  But it does mean that you're a jerk.

That's not what it is.  I'm sure Swat will give you a rundown though.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:17:20 AM by Plethora »

swat one, you also seem to confuse every nation rp with earth x.x and/or humanity's future. this is not either of those things. you should be creative for once.

also i looked more deeper in your posts instead of searching and i still can't find more info. link me to a post please.

If you think that a nation roleplay where other nations go to war (a thing that is known to not be fun whatsoever) is going to be fun for everyone, you thought wrong, and so did those people.

What bothers me is that these rebels had the resources of a military overnight and seemed to avoid cameras pointed right at them and drones with 360° spherical view.  How can you explain that honestly.

I have to stretch myself to my full extent to deal with your stuff every time.  Rebels would not have these resources.

The stolen crates.  Yaslovakian military gear in the occupied zones.  Stolen Erinamese gear.
We have to stretch ourselves to deal with your crap too.

I'm not going to argue with you right now.  We will have a logical, objective, and intellectually honest discussion over why the other one is wrong in a few hours perhaps.  But right now I'm a little bit on the edgy side, and judging by the fact that you're swearing like some middle schooler you probably are too.

I bid you good day.

swat one, you also seem to confuse every nation rp with earth x.x and/or humanity's future. this is not either of those things. you should be creative for once.

also i looked more deeper in your posts instead of searching and i still can't find more info. link me to a post please.
Medusa, in short is a roaming AI intelligence that gathers electronic information and masks as foreign networks, based in  the Vålderesk underground.  It serves as a defense unit, and serves as an attack unit by freezing connections, clouding them with noise, etc.  If appropriate, it recodes computers making them puppets, and plants its AI in other computers, then encrypts them with extremely complex algorithms.

The stolen crates.  Yaslovakian military gear in the occupied zones.  Stolen Erinamese gear.
We have to stretch ourselves to deal with your crap too.

I'm not going to argue with you right now.  We will have a logical, objective, and intellectually honest discussion over why the other one is wrong in a few hours perhaps.  But right now I'm a little bit on the edgy side, and judging by the fact that you're swearing like some middle schooler you probably are too.

I bid you good day.

Medusa, in short is a roaming AI intelligence that gathers electronic information and masks as foreign networks, based in  the Vålderesk underground.  It serves as a defense unit, and serves as an attack unit by freezing connections, clouding them with noise, etc.  If appropriate, it recodes computers making them puppets, and plants its AI in other computers, then encrypts them with extremely complex algorithms.
oh simple. just turn off electricity, or destroy them with guns or something. if they are armored, use it's trick back! make another AI that recodes IT!

But it has to be decrypted before it is altered.

Shooting it does no good because it copies itself in several computers.  It will just turn the computers back on again and resume what it was doing.

why are we arguing all of a sudden
could someone explain i'm confused

why are we arguing all of a sudden
could someone explain i'm confused
Plethora took control of Yalovakia as per an agreement between the two to stop the PEMU assault, then Plethora, acting as Yaslovakia and its people, started a huge rebellion that is in our opinions unrealistically powerful.

destroy all that you can, or create some kind of virtual defence to block connections from it, find some guy from the other side who can decrypt it and force them to do it, or just dont use the internet if it's suspected that there is a medusa thing around