Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 202299 times)

A smashed up party hat comes in the mail with "It's okay.  We saved some of the fun for you." written lazily on the side with a sharpie.

A smashed up party hat comes in the mail with "It's okay.  We saved some of the fun for you." written lazily on the side with a sharpie.
Many, old Slevokxian men working for some of the embassies are sad that they were not invited.

Many old Erinamese curmudgeons wonder the same thing.

I think that's all just because Atsnia hasn't been doing too much in the RP and it's assumed that you'll be fine with our decisions as you have been in past.

Nah we just don't really care/have any respect for Atsina after they called TP warmongers, resigned, and joined Erinaum.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:42:15 AM by Mikoyan »

Nah we just don't really care/have any respect for Atsina after they called TP warmongers, resigned, and joined Erinaum.
Get owned.

Wait I thought Atsina remained neutral throughout the entire war.  They didn't even supply Erinaum or other PEMU aggressors.

5th and 6th posts on his last posts link. Atsina can screw themselves for all that we care.

friedenjager parliament passes new bill to raise education funding

Well okay, though I see no harm in not picking sides.

The government in Irrklaand begins to systematically kill a group of violent rebels called Shakirbas.

All of that is whatever to me, except picking sides (though I too thought he remained neutral).
I say probational measures.

i called the old belsnian government warmongers, same for yaslovakia
not the TP

"Atsina sends a alliance request to Erinaum.
Also, huge event.

Atsina officially breaks off ties with the Pact. All diplomats/embassy workers are sent on one way flights back to Belsnia.
Again, the pact is a warhungry monster, and I will not stand by it."

Ok whatever lol try to justify it.

I seem to recall that, actually.  Would you mind qft?