Nations at War - Closing Time!

Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204173 times)

Rosyia has a better parade

forget your stuff friedenjager has the best parade ever

Yaslovakian military parade go!

A military parade is set in the capital of Yaslovakia in order to at least raise spirit in spite of the defeat at war.

http://youtu.be/msSFlWwmhpI
(please ignore the swastikas)

Ive been busy recently but im back in action for the time being

The KPU begins to replace the BR-45 with the AK5

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:37:27 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

UoU plans on staying as active as ever! :)

More of the Padlock Papers are sent.

Father, why is it that we must stay here?  You told me years ago that I was to protect my brother and keep him safe, but there must be another reason why we are here.  I am beginning to forget what sunlight looked like.  When can we come home?

Love,
        ~ Zjulev S. Premein

Additionally, diary entries from the late Ivekie (Queen/Emperess) have been stolen by rioters and are published in Erinamese newspapers.

4/3/2028

My husband has sent away Tuevon the Younger and Zjulev to school in West Erinaum, or so he tells me.  He says that they will be away for a long time.

~ Lazjein V. Premein

9/2/2033

The boys have been away for a long time.  Everyone seems to believe that they died in a plane accident, but this news didn't get to me until now.  I'm worried for them; I keep telling myself that they're still alive, but not hearing a word from them is worrying me.

~ Lazjein V. Premein

5/16/2039

I pleaded my husband to tell me what happened to my sons, but he will not say.  He utters not a word to me unless it is a command.  He grows more cold and distant by each passing day.  He says that we can't take vacations to the Mediterranean any more.  I miss my children, and wish to see them again very badly.

~ Lazjein V. Premein

The W. Erinamese police have arrested the contact, revealed to be Ceria Zjuket, a W. Erinamese postal worker.  For many in W. Erinaum, she is seen as a traitor, but for many in E. Erinaum, she is seen as a patriot to all of Erinaum.  Riots spark up in both Erinaums.  W. Erinamese politicians protest vehemently against the loyalist E. Erinaum, and fights often break out between civilians of the polar sides.

The KPU claims the final pieces of major land free, though some small islands remain

However, the KPU's space agency has announced  rocket technology for travel to mars, the KPU is selling this rocket tech for 2,000,000 Klevs, the tech will take a total of 3 months to travel to mars (and no, this isn't anything like a FTL drive)

Mars Map :

Blue = Oceans post terraform (No, we haven't terraformed mars yet, this is what it will look like after, and it will be a long time for that to happen)
White = Land

The tech is not expected to be finished until 2040, though more of gov funding might take less time to develop
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:24:16 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Er, how did we get to terraforming in 2015, much less within the 21st century.?  Note that tech advancements are frozen.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:11:24 PM by SWAT One »

Er, how did we get to terraforming in 2015, much less within the 21st century.?  Note that tech advancements are frozen.

(No, we haven't terraformed mars yet, this is what it will look like after)

The tech is not expected to be finished until 2040, though more of gov funding might take less time to develop
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:17:03 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Tech is still frozen, regardless.  I don't think it's worth it to even attempt terraforming Mars.  I can list reasons if you want.

Edit because damn autocorrect.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:17:26 PM by SWAT One »

Tech is still frozen, regardless.  I don't think it's worth it to even attempt to terraforming Mars.  I can list reasons if you want.

Edit because damn autocorrect.
Well, thanks for informing me, i think ill increase the time to 2050-2060, but even then 2015 to 2040 is a pretty long time, the tech frozen time period wont last forever.
also terraforming is something in the waaaay future (2100-2150 roughly.) it doesnt make sense to suddenly have it. Then again mars doesn't have to be terraformed, considering it would cost alot.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:22:29 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Well I'll list this anyways...

1.  Tech wouldn't be available until like 2300 to do so effectively, if that, that's very generous.
2.  The gross capital generated in this entire RP wouldn't be able to be enough, and if we were to make it enough (slavery), all nations would have to contribute, and ¼th of the world's population would die of starvation, malnutrition, or other nourishment-deprivation-based diseases, and the Terran global society would fall into disrepair.
3.  You would have to either nucleosynthesize all the oceans and atmosphere or find a lot of it from other sources, as well as purify it where found.
4.  You would have to ship these supplies to Mars, and have a space-capable fleet to do this.
5.  You would have to mend the electromagnetic field of Mars, otherwise you'd be subject to radiation, and frequent meteor showers.
6.  With unsuitable gravity, the atmosphere would escape into space, and your oceans would both freeze and evaporate.  This would have to be modified.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:38:02 PM by SWAT One »

We're still here you know. And while I'm still working out the details with Lancelot, we may be getting a lot of land.

Why did the map change in Greenland?  That is still shared land, not separated