Nations at War - Closing Time!

Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204096 times)

Ca!'t copy links from the forums on my phone for some reason but it's on page 168

Large amounts of soldiers are seen raiding villages in Greenland outside of state-owned territory, and shooing them out of their homes and placing them into non-labor camps where they are forced to live until relocated to a city in the Icelandic state.

Large amounts of soldiers are seen raiding villages in Greenland outside of state-owned territory, and shooing them out of their homes and placing them into non-labor camps where they are forced to live until relocated to a city in the Icelandic state.

Uhm.. Don't we own and share that land?

Uhm.. Don't we own and share that land?
…Not publicly. But in prep of what's going to occur at some point, we have moved them out for further work.

Vierte's land and possessions are given to the UOU.
i'm not gonna post here anymore so

Vierte's land and possessions are given to the UOU.
i'm not gonna post here anymore so

Thank you Vierte, you will be very missed! :c

Thank you Vierte, you will be very missed! :c
I would like to request ownership of European Vierte and Taiwan as both areas has been affected by Slevokxia in some way.
I will trade money or technology for said Land.

I would like to request ownership of European Vierte and Taiwan as both areas has been affected by Slevokxia in some way.
I will trade money or technology for said Land.

The request will have to be denied.  Taiwan has been under the control of UoU for hundreds of years, they would not just flip flop easily.  And then European Vierte is Denmark, a land I have a personal connection to, so I plan on keeping it.

You may appeal your case by explaining how Slevokxia is connected to that territory, because I'm not drawing any connections from you to it.

Slevokxia used to own Taiwan, but Erinaum bought it.  This was WAAAAAYYYY long ago.

Slevokxia used to own Taiwan, but Erinaum bought it.  This was WAAAAAYYYY long ago.
After the AC war i believe...

Besides, i fought hard for the sole purpose that Vierte should become an independent nation.
If anything, the lands that i've fought over should atleast be free of any nation's control and be set as city-states.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:56:20 AM by A million souls »

I think Taiwan should stay with UOU, but souls does make a very good point about Denmark.  I owe Slevokxia one considering that the AC did try to burn it to the ground and take Sinai without provocation; the AC will help to foot some of the bill should the UOU agree to sell to Slevokxia.

The AC begins to wrap up its secret projects and begins work on a few new ones.  The AC allows its engineers to give some limited information regarding the nature of the completed projects, namely that whatever Blackjack is, its initials are SS, that Magnify has both civilian and military applications, and that Plexia unintentionally intercepted some encrypted information about Retrograde.

I'll edit the map.  UOU is now definitely the largest nation.  Kudos.

Also, I'm going to do an inactive nation purge.  If you are on the nations list and do not receive a pm regarding the requirement to stay in, contact me.  For those of you who wish to quit outright, please do not gift any large portions of land off to people, I'd like there to be usable white space for new people to join in future.

If it is apparent that there won't be enough people left after the purge to continue this RP, I will make a new one similar to this in which we'll all have the opportunity to start over (though I'd hate to see one of the longer running Nation RPs go kaput).
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:06:10 AM by Plethora »

friedenjager is still kicking mofo

as our first order of business, national parade!

um
i'd just like to say that the UOU now has the most land out of any nation by area
kthxbai

um
i'd just like to say that the UOU now has the most land out of any nation by area
kthxbai
oh wow

this is basically war of the continents now