Nations at War - Closing Time!

Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 202341 times)

All of these are doomed to fail because there is no system of rules in place to govern wars or prevent power gaming, and people are too stupid or malicious to fairly RP a war.

That's it.

As it has done for a long time, Atsina stays neutral. Missions are taken under by the army to rebuild and refurbish cities.

All of these are doomed to fail because there is no system of rules in place to govern wars or prevent power gaming, and people are too stupid or malicious to fairly RP a war.

That's it.
Heeeey, theres nothing wrong with playing Wargame : ALB to fight a war.

That's it.
This.

SWAT One serves as an example.

The Marshals intercept paper-borne intelligence of a supply line coming to the front.  Erinamese railguns take aim at railway bridges, depots, and cargo trains en route, taking out 67% of its targets.  The REV Sånkt Releiu, a new class of destroyer is deployed from East Erinaum.

PiPrime surveillance sweeps of the Yaslovakian west coast reveal that 94% of military and government buildings in towns within 180 miles inland have been destroyed by Erinamese offshore bombardment, sustaining minimal losses.  SM Boats set to auto-intercept any hostile forces.  PiXiS jets fly in to wipe out Anti-Aircraft and supply lines, receiving moderate losses.

YM shuts down another power plant.

FL receivers are implemented onto the mobile SPC-233 turrets.  ETOCT satellites over Yaslovakia are adapted, and a Thorium power plant in Erinaum is storing power currently to prepare for the test of Project:  Flashlight.  Abdullahi is asked to prepare their FL receivers.
If you are very observant, you can see that he is basically saying "Erinaum attacks Yaslovakian places and wins".

You can see that he just says he wins and does not let him react at all, making it seem like it's kinda unfair.

Atleast the war got settled.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:44:34 PM by Theepicman »

but sadly, not everybody (including me) has Wargame : ALB. I have EE but not ALB.

ive suggested this so many loving times. It worked amazing in yaslovakia/Vierte war.

EE works too.

This.

SWAT One serves as an example.
If you are very observant, you can see that he is basically saying "Erinaum attacks Yaslovakian places and wins".
A lot of that was followup.  The west coast bombardment was a reaction to me putting out a navy to bombard years earlier, and receiving no reaction.  So they just let firing.  A lot of the rest is because Yaslovakian communications were down, and paper was one of the only good means to transfer messages.  The 67% success was due to railguns being able to fire without any hindrance behind my lines.  Nothing was going back there.  I missed 33% of my targets, even after firing multiple shots.  YM, Yaslovakian Medusa, was contained by Scimitar (AC's super computer) and was able to partially act within Yaslovakia, though its main function was clouding communications.  The reason why there would be little reaction would be due to communications being down and Yaslovakia being slightly uncoordinated in timing.  Yaoslovakia's weaponry was also late cold war era, so it wasn't bad weaponry, but in context of the battlefield, it serves as a disadvantage.  That's really all I have to say about that.

You can see that he just says he wins and does not let him react at all, making it seem like it's kinda unfair.

Atleast the war got settled.

ive suggested this so many loving times. It worked amazing in yaslovakia/Vierte war.

EE works too.
Plus it was fun!
Almost like, how i expect table top war-gaming to be if you give yourself a scenario.

Alright. That makes sense to me now. I also forgot how he had his electricity disabled and his weaponry did not really match up.

Well, this is sad.

The problem with having a non-involved moderator is that people lose interest in moderating really quickly.

What's it you used, again?  I'd like to look this up.

Sorry are you addressing me?

I don't have any Wargame at all :c

Well, this is sad.

The problem with having a non-involved moderator is that people lose interest in moderating really quickly.

What's it you used, again?  I'd like to look this up.
During the VIERTE war, me and Mikoyan used
WARGAME : AIRLAND BATTLE
However, the older
WARGAME : EUROPEAN ESCALATION
is still usable.
Or you could wait for
WARGAME : RED DRAGON.

Does anyone have a spare copy that they could gift?

But then it becomes whoever is the best at that game is the best at the RP.

Many surviving rebel cells begin to disarm and slowly reintegrate after the absorption of Erinaum and Abdullahi into the UOU because of a couple of factors.  The Yaslovakian rebels have respect for the UOU and believe that it is a nation of honor, and that they are more likely to achieve their aims through nonviolent means than through violent resistance, a belief that was not held during the Erinamese or Abdullahian occupations.  Some rebel groups remain hidden in the mountains or in the depths of the Earth or the forests, but the majority return home.

The AC feels that the threat of Yaslovakian absorption into Erinaum or Yaslovakia has passed, the AC will allow Yaslovakia an open invitation to return to independence, although the AC is still willing to help with reconstruction or whatever and recommends scaling back the more radical and expansionist elements of the government.

I'll have the map updated in a few.