Nations at War - Closing Time!

Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204297 times)

To follow it up, we used means that should have been more than necessary to quell the rebellion, but extrapolation occurred, and the rebels became "inhuman" so to speak.

destroy all that you can, or create some kind of virtual defence to block connections from it, find some guy from the other side who can decrypt it and force them to do it, or just dont use the internet if it's suspected that there is a medusa thing around
You have the right idea, but as a roaming source, you have to cover all bases, that includes intruding from an unlikely sources, such as nestling small programming bits onto emails until everything is accumulated enough to begin growing.  Decrypting it is unlikely, as the only access point from which this can be done is the Vålderesk underground, a place where the IP changes thousands of times per second, and checks if the states are maintained.  If one state is missed, then the decryption programming locks up, and requires special protocol injection.

Take it with a grain of salt, but I don't think this is the thing you should be calling SWAT on.  He is just annexing some territory he conquered in battle.  I understand there would be some initial friction, but really, it would have died down significantly now.  I'm not saying SWAT doesn't powergame sometimes, but this certainly is not the thing that should be causing him trouble.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:05:20 AM by SirLancelot7 »

SWAT has no idea how much stuff Plethora and I have let pass over our heads in PM. But this is outrageous. I seriously just want to strangle you guys for being so oblivious to situations that WOULD HAPPEN but don't because everything is perfect in your perspective.

Lancelot is literally the only like-able nation in the 3 main PEMU butt buddies.

As if you or Plethora are any more likeable.

SWAT One makes it a little realistic :/ no offense.

But at times SWAT One can settle (some) arguments down with (some) of his knowledge.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:13:46 AM by Theepicman »

SWAT One makes it a little realistic :/ no offense.
realism isn't something you can particularly nail in a textbased board adventure rp

To be honest, I don't think SWAT or Plethora make this realistic.  If anything, they detract from the real issues. 
Real life isn't a big race to see who can get the most weapons.  Some of it is, but that isn't sole only goal of any country excpet North Korea.  Do you want this to be a North Korea RP? 
     I'm trying not to take sides, and Erinaum keeping the land it takes seems reasonable, but it is causing a HUGE amount to friction at the moment, and I think that this should be fun, not abrasive.  That's why I took Yaslovakia's side despite my ties with his enemies.
     Besides, I can't be the good guy anymore because now UoU is the most-liked country. 

A drone locates some of the turrets around the border of Erinaumese-occupied Yaslovakia (EOY) and a set of railguns destroys enough to make a small hole in the defenses long enough for 13 Plexian operatives to slip into EOY and get picked up by Yaslovakian rebels.  Four are caught and have yet to be located by Plexia. 

ETOIs capture the event and fry the suckers.

Borders are closed.

Actually, the AC taking over Yaslovakia and stopping the war kind of ruined it for me, so I'm just gonna go.  Erinaum inherits everything Abdullahian (guns (even though they aren't worth a speck of stuff for some reason in everyone else's eyes), soldiers, territories, the works).

ETOIs capture the event and fry the suckers.
Well, I mentioned that four are caught so that some made it through.  I don't see how nine Plexian soldiers are going to make a speck of difference in this war. 

Either way, blazer, I hope you eventually see fit to come back.  An RP missing a guy is less fun, even if you were sort of an enemy of mine. 

Plexia offers to stop aiding Yaslovakia and hopefully help the AC and Erinaum find a compromise. 

Plexia offers peace specifically to UoU. 

I prefer RP of a higher caliber tbh, I just had no where else to go when I rejoined.

Maybe I should quit and we can make one together where there's no idealism allowed. 

Wait whats going on now?

I resign.  Erinaum, Abdullahi and all their assets go to UOU.

I envisioned an RP with all moderators and admins not being members.  I tried this in Soliquitus, but that failed as member count was down, and no one wanted an ancient times RP.

Would anyone be okay with one that I ran, but as a non-State member?  Impartial judge?  I'd even be willing to appoint members as moderators if they don't have a nation as well.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:33:53 PM by SWAT One »