Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204335 times)

A Plexian ambassador is shot in the head.  Security is tightened throughout all of Plexia. 

Ohes noes!

The High Erinamese government sends its condolences.

The Grand Sheikh and family will attend (fingers crossed no games of Clue), and are bittersweet pleased by Erinaum's general distaste for the former king.

Plans are drafted to incorporate Erinaum in the bullet train monorail network, though they are only drafted, incorporation will depend largely on future events.  Meanwhile, the MAD thing the AC had going on at the AC-EE border is laxened, although the majority of the mobile defenses have merely been moved back so as to be out of range of Erinamese lands and serve a purely defensive and non-retaliatory function, at least until events develop further.

Also, is the UOU still keeping that bit of Taiwan that it bought way back when?

Map and nation list have been edited.

The AC regains the status of largest nation by landmass from the UOU.

Note Hawaii and the Midway Islands are part of the East Federative States.

Fixed.
And so is the poll; I'm such a doof sometimes.

Rumors spread across the AC that the current heir-apparent to the Grand Sheikdom intends to abdicate the throne upon ascension in favor of either a constitutional monarchy or a republic.  These rumors have repeatedly been denied by the royal family and attributed to rabble rousers and demagogues.

As it turns out, the Pandas were the assassins who shot the ambassador.  He was apparently in cahoots with some illegal loggers in (whatever the rp name for the Brazilian part of UOU is). 

In other news, some AC military projects have been partially leaked.  It is believed that the Pandas may have also done this and are just messing with the world to be idiots. 

Leaked info:
R  ro  a e -   t   it s

R-rated rotating tits

Idk

Yes, cutting edge military technology that will revolutionize warfare: spinning bosoms.  That's gotta be it.

Lol.

OT:  PFL I and II are fully implemented.  Buildings begin to purchase FL receivers, in case a blackout occurs.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:47:26 PM by SWAT One »

SWAT, I will pay you five bucks if you can figure that out by tomorrow at 6:00 PM EST. 

Irl, wow stuff.  Maybe.

I don't really wanna mail you a check and I don't have any other way to give you money.  

What else can I offer you?  
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:10:59 PM by morningstar »

A neutrality pact, term length: 20 years.

Regardless of the offer, could you remove missiles stationed against both Erinaums.