Working Elevators!

Author Topic: Working Elevators!  (Read 89382 times)

Trader Owns All

He WOULD own if he'd freakin release it man this is annoying. (YEAH IMA GET ANOTHER COMMENT FOR THIS SAYING "I'm working on it" YEAH UH WHEN WILL YOU BE DONE ALL YOU SAY IS "im working" GO AHEAD AND SAY SOMETHING I WON'T BE BACK TILL YOU RELEASE THE FREAKIN MOD)

Well, if the Elevator is set to have 10 floors, you can travel no higher than floor 10.  In order to travel higher, the Elevator would have to be edited to allow more floors.

If the elevator works like that, then it would signify a HUGE BUILDING, because before the World Trade Center collapsed, the elevator system was like this:

You wouldn't need to edit.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 03:13:24 PM by General Cameron »

By the way, where is the server with the elevators?

Not up.

Also,

Trader Owns All

He WOULD own if he'd freakin release it man this is annoying. (YEAH IMA GET ANOTHER COMMENT FOR THIS SAYING "I'm working on it" YEAH UH WHEN WILL YOU BE DONE ALL YOU SAY IS "im working" GO AHEAD AND SAY SOMETHING I WON'T BE BACK TILL YOU RELEASE THE FREAKIN MOD)

Above is the noobiest noob of noobed noob noobtown that is filled with nooby noobs of noobnessy noob.

You make more sense everyday chex  :cookieMonster:

:cookieMonster:
I don't want to be a burden again... but seriously. If your going to make an awesome mod, only tell us about it WHEN YOU RELEASE IT.

This is getting annoying since it has been almost about.... 4 months now? If you were actually working on this, you would have been done a long time ago.

Shut the forget up and let trader work, you whiny asswipe.

:cookieMonster:
I don't want to be a burden again... but seriously. If your going to make an awesome mod, only tell us about it WHEN YOU RELEASE IT.

This is getting annoying since it has been almost about.... 4 months now? If you were actually working on this, you would have been done a long time ago.
You wouldn't mind if I just take these scissors in my hand and see what happens when I forcefully push them into your retina, would you?

I have good reasons for not releasing it until after v9, so please be patient a little longer.

I'm not going to release it before v9 when I'll have to rework it a bit for v9.  Which means I'm trying to have it mostly done before v9 is released, so that I'll have it ready to test with v9 when it's released.  Just like you don't get to bitch at Badspot for taking quality time to develop a quality product, you don't get to bitch at me either.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:36:45 AM by Trader »

I'm not going to release it for v9 when I'll have to rework it a bit for v9.  Which means I'm trying to have it mostly done before v9 is released, so that I'll have it ready to test with v9 when it's released.  Just like you don't get to bitch at Badspot for taking quality time to develop a quality product, you don't get to bitch at me either.
i ROFL at this

modman
ME TO I WANT IT WHERE WHERE WHERE!
WHERE CAN I GET ELEVATOR!!! I WANT IT WHETHER IT'S DONE OR NOT!!!!

READ:
SHUT THE panda UP
its people like you who make trader want to stop working on it and just leave
LET ME FINISH IT IN PEACE OR YOU WONT GET IT AT ALL!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:53:05 PM by Pyramid_Keng »

WHERE CAN I GET ELEVATOR!!! I WANT IT WHETHER IT'S DONE OR NOT!!!!

SHUT THE panda UP
its people like you who make trader want to stop working on it and just leave
LET ME FINISH IT IN PEACE OR YOU WONT GET IT AT ALL!