Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 88417 times)

I always started with 150 health, even though I didn't get the power-up. Am I considered the chosen one or something?

I always started with 150 health, even though I didn't get the power-up. Am I considered the chosen one or something?
That was a bug. I fixed it a while ago.

can anybody surpass my wealth?

can anybody surpass my wealth?
almost, 12969 currently

throwback to around august 2013
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:01:47 PM by Freek »

I remember that! Such good times :)

Beta city, where sudden death was enabled after there were only 2 floors on the skyscraper left.

Zapkoins are too easy to get or stuff is too cheap.

Money should only spawn once the lava begins to rise and scale upward in amount depending on how low of an elevation it has.

Money should only spawn once the lava begins to rise and scale upward in amount depending on how low of an elevation it has.
I disagree. By having money spawn instantly you create an interesting dilemma. Do I go down and get Zapkoins, or do I get as high as possible in order to be safe?

I like the idea about more money being at lower elevations though. It will make the choice more enticing.

I disagree. By having money spawn instantly you create an interesting dilemma. Do I go down and get Zapkoins, or do I get as high as possible in order to be safe?

How is it a risk to stay at the low levels in the current version of the server? The lava moves like a sloth and it takes ages for it to spawn.

How is it a risk to stay at the low levels in the current version of the server? The lava moves like a sloth and it takes ages for it to spawn.
sometimes theres a hyper round????

sometimes theres a hyper round????

That's only 1 in 50 rounds iirc

The chances are very low that it'll happen and if it does, you get 49 more rounds to be at the bottom.