Author Topic: When did puberty start for you?  (Read 2213 times)

Pre-pubescent people don't sweat quite as often or as much.

Most children don't use deodorants or antiperspirants.
that's... really weird. i always used deodorant when i was a kid. when did people stop doing that?

I started my puberty at age 1

that's... really weird. i always used deodorant when i was a kid. when did people stop doing that?
I, uh, don't think they ever did...

... maybe you were just extra smelly? :P

Do you write down the exact day that your pubes start growing or what?! I hope that you don't do this: "Dear diary, I just grew my first pubic hair near my balls".

I don't have an exact day, nor do I keep an estimate. Seriously, are you that bad at estimating things? Notice how the range was two years.

I've grew armpit hair in fourth grade, also was point at which I learned to masturbate. I hit puberty early, at the age of ten, possibly because of the Adderal I took most of my life, I'd heard beford that it causes early puberty.
My doctor never told me that.

Why do people keep thinking fapping has anything to do with starting/ending or just really anything to do with the timeline of puberty? It's like saying you haven't finished reading a book unless you balance it on your head, you can do that whenever you want and it has no impact on the book itself.
This
I first "fapped" when I was 3, and that was just me during naptime
so I highly doubt  I went thru puberty then.

This
I first "fapped" when I was 3, and that was just me during naptime
so I highly doubt  I went thru puberty then.

In the playground when I was 6, there was this kid who always used to go down the slide belly-front and he said "AHHHH it feels so good near my peepee", and then he'd start to laugh. Now I know why he used to do that on the slide.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:43:59 PM by Reindeer »

In the playground when I was 6, there was this kid who always used to go down the slide belly-front and he said "AHHHH it feels so good near my peepee", and then he'd start to laugh. Now I know why he used to do that on the slide.
Thanks for sharing..?

probably 10-11

fat one's hairy as a motherforgeter already

arms and legs are getting massacred by hair

voice is also getting deeper

puberty hits at different times for everyone, there's no right or wrong time to hit it.
So you're trying to tell us you haven't hit it? That's what I am getting

12-13 Underdeveloped when born.

11-12
When there's grass on the wicket, it's time to play cricket!

I don't remember when it started but my voice was deep by the time I was 11

my balls dropped at 14, i started to grow fuzz below when i was 12 or something

My voice changed when I was 12-13 so I suppose around then. (going off of what others say)