Author Topic: Planet Civilization - pm me if you actually want it up that badly  (Read 8542 times)

all the worlds would be prettier if you removed the dumb black borders and just had a freefall into space

water without borders: water not falling for some reason and completely invisible sides
lava without borders: does lava even have borders? kind of, it's more like elevated ground.
grass without borders:well maybe
ice without borders: mass loving chaos because it's the target of all raids for some reason
asteroid without borders:they have no borders

Someone join my IP ban test server please. I need a test subject for some updates I'm doing.

Edit: Done. Shell, you should download the updated version from RTB. It's far superior to the old version (You'll need to re-ban the IP addresses, though).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:47:00 PM by Pecon »

...dumb lil' monday strikes again

I came here a couple of times, and it's an excellent server but sadly it isn't up all the time.

I decided to apply for admin, it's worth a shot.

My admin application:

In-game name: Caribou

Blockland ID: 51051

Recommendations: Skoopdahoop

Why would you like admin?: I want to be able to help players out, assist new Blockheads how the game works, and I would make leniency a priority. I would take proper administrative action against exploiters, massive cyber-bullies, and hackers.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:42:39 PM by Caribou »

In-game Name: Executioner ³ ² ¤ ½
Blockland ID: 28987
Recommendations: Lt. Jamergaman, -Rocky-, Alibanz.
Why would you like admin: Well this looks interesting and i kinda wanted to help.
How will you contribute to the server: Beta testing, suggestions, and building.

Why would you like admin: Well this looks interesting and i kinda wanted to help.
You don't need admin to do any of that. I don't know how you can benefit me as an admin. Denied.

I'll think about yours, caribou.

yeah i agree with shell

I came here a couple of times, and it's an excellent server but sadly it isn't up all the time.

My admin application:

Why would you like admin?: I want to be able to help players out, assist new Blockheads how the game works, and I would make leniency a priority. I would take proper administrative action against exploiters, massive cyber-bullies, and hackers.

accepted on my part

so you'll do nothing? lol

i thought he meant he'd be a nice guy and only take action when it's needed and not looking for excuses to ban people

My admin application:

Hmmmm. Just like Shell, I'll consider your application.
You did not provide enough information on how you would contribute to the server and why. Denied.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:55:18 AM by KelBlock »

i thought he meant he'd be a nice guy and only take action when it's needed and not looking for excuses to ban people

I did, and I'd also act as a role-model and responsibly. I wouldn't ban people for nothing or for non-appropriate amounts of times.

yeah i agree with shell

accepted on my part

Thank you!