Author Topic: Planet Civilization - pm me if you actually want it up that badly  (Read 8545 times)

In-game Name: Executioner ³ ² ¤ ½
Blockland ID: 28987
Recommendations: Lt. Jamergaman, -Rocky-, Alibanz.
Why would you like admin: Well this looks interesting and i kinda wanted to help.
How will you contribute to the server: Beta testing, suggestions, and building.

another thing, you haven't even been on the server yet, we also don't need beta testing, the server is done.

Welcome to our brand new Hamhost Dedicated Server! Now the server can be up even when I'm dead inside and want to eat potato chips all day.

You know what that means, we're accepting even MORE admin apps (because lets be honest here. 40% of the people who join are handicaps who don't know how to join a team.)

Kitkat is currently away so he can't update the OP, so just let it be known through this post.

Why am I in the bottom :(

Welcome to our brand new Hamhost Dedicated Server! Now the server can be up even when I'm dead inside and want to eat potato chips all day.

You know what that means, we're accepting even MORE admin apps (because lets be honest here. 40% of the people who join are handicaps who don't know how to join a team.)

Kitkat is currently away so he can't update the OP, so just let it be known through this post.
Sweet.

Why am I in the bottom :(
Sweet.

order of importance huehueheu

also it's in order of who comes on most/has done most to help

wait so broskius, the guy you permabanned yesterday for being annoying, is an admin?

order of importance huehueheu

also it's in order of who comes on most/has done most to help
Not to mention that I am developing a huge music pack for the server.

Not to mention that I am developing a huge music pack for the server.

i will put you higher up once i see some proof of the music :)

i will put you higher up once i see some proof of the music :)
Alright, you got it. Also, you need to admin me at the dedicated server.

hey,

hey,

want some more detailed maps?

I can make them if you want on my free time.

hey,

hey,

want some more detailed maps?

I can make them if you want on my free time.

well it'd be nice if you got the exact size correct and put any and all mountains where they were to hold the builds

because chances are people wouldn't be happy if we just said "LOL WE HAVE A NEW MAP TOO BAD ALL YOUR BASES ARE FLOATING DEAL W/ IT"

define "more detailed"