Author Topic: Planet Civilization - pm me if you actually want it up that badly  (Read 8535 times)

Created By: Shell & Mr.KitKat, with special thanks to Viper3000 for assisting with planets, Lugnut for scripts, Kel' Block for the brand new op which I messed the forget up but then fixed again jesus forget that was so annoying you can get a larger monitor if you don't want loving pagestretch I feel so sorry for Kel'Block for having to deal with making this entire thing, and also Pecon7 for the IP ban script.

About - Teams - Planets - Rules - Screenshots - Admin Applications

About
Planet Civilization is essentially a fort wars server, but with a twist. There are 4 planets, and each one is independent of eachother. Each planet has a system where they can either have alliances or rivalries with other planets. There are intense dogfights, base buildings, dive bombings, raids, and occasionally roleplaying.

Teams

Asteroid
Ice
Water
Lava

Planets

Asteroid
Ice
Water
Lava

Rules
[RULES COMING SOON]

Screenshots

Admin Applications
We are currently looking for administrators for the server! Here is the admin format:
In-game Name:
Blockland ID:
Recommendations:
Why would you like admin:
How will you contribute to the server:

Here is a list of the admins that were accepted. (some applied over steam)

Mr.KitKat, Shell
Lugnut, Pecon7, Kel'Block
Firestorm, NO WELL GREAT NOW IT'S NOT STACKED CORRECTLY THANKS A LOT, Blockoblocko, Viper3000.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:31:27 AM by MrKitKat »

Nice.

May I suggest some addons?

Nice.

yeah sure shell's actually hosting and is afk if you want to join

Nice.

server's up again and shell isn't afk

This looks way nicer than the original. Good work.

bump b/c absolutely nothing has changed since this topic was made might be hosting soon but on shell's server

shell is hosting it now

indeed i am. we need some help

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:16:18 PM by MrKitKat »

bump b/c shell is hosting if anyone wants to join and help please oh god

were gettin work done, just need lava and we're complteley done

server down not that anyone really cares