Tezuni - King of the server list.

Author Topic: Tezuni - King of the server list.  (Read 47345 times)

Do the Tezuni!
Swing your richards from side to side
Come on, its time for the admins to get sucking!
Do the Tezuni!
Take one clench from your map stealing ass
And stuff on Zapk from side to side
Come on its time to suck
Do the Tezuni!
Take one clench from your friend ass
Lets do the Tezuni, All together now!
Come on now, Just like that!

dic
I never laughed so hard at a post before. Good job sir.

Just for reference, this isn't the first time Tezuni took things without giving credit where needed. His word is about as trustworthy as using a dog for an alibi.
If we kill all the handicaps only us smart people will be left and we can forget reproduce until we have the surperior race... Lets start with Tez because if our plan backfires we will still have prevented a mindless forgettard from raping bitches and spreading his idiot gene…

Okay fine, "taking without permission."

I wonder what made me do that, seems weird.
No permission required.

Don't worry, I'm not complaining about you using climbing.  Since you are illiterate I will clue you in, again.

It's hypocritical to condone "taking without permission" and then doing it yourself, independent of any reason you might come up with.

If we kill all the handicaps only us smart people will be left and we can forget reproduce until we have the surperior race... Lets start with Tez because if our plan backfires we will still have prevented a mindless forgettard from raping bitches and spreading his idiot gene…
If only this was true...

No permission required.

Don't worry, I'm not complaining about you using climbing.  Since you are illiterate I will clue you in, again.

It's hypocritical to condone "taking without permission" and then doing it yourself, independent of any reason you might come up with.
On a scale from one to ten, how hard would you say your mother dropped you on your head?

here we go again, another crappy argument between tezuni and zapk.

There should be a Tezuni drama megathread.

I legit read all the pages saw all the arguments. I was MOD on the City Rp and I just quit and left I couldn't stand it anymore only a few admin were about the players on there, the rest could care less. A MOD messaging them wasn't enough to respond to so of course no normal player is enough. The Badming is out of control and Tezuni is an starfish, note that whether we like it or not there ain't stuff we can do about it. I think he brings a bad name to this already failing community and the majority of admin abuse I have seen or dealt with has been on Tezs server. Just the other day I watched an admin orbiing around in Jail Escape I called him out and his responseeee "Im getting the shotgun!" Yeah legit. Servers that are paid for and the VIP program is bullstuff and a scam. His shadiness is obvious when he bought out the domain over Zapk. I prefer Zapk over Tezuni anyday.

There should be a Tezuni drama megathread.
Thenlast time someone made one of those the OP got banned.

Why does Badspot promote build-stealing but not model-stealing?

Quote from: Badspot
Yes.  I've perma-banned people for posting stolen artwork in the creativity forum before and tezuni has numerous prior offenses.  It's one thing to download and use a model but don't claim that you made it, especially after you get caught. 

Why does Badspot promote build-stealing but not model-stealing?
Badspot doesn't do anything about build stealing because there is nothing he can do. There is no way to find out exactly who built something, unless they have proof (which they usually dont).

Badspot doesn't do anything about build stealing because there is nothing he can do.
Someone made a script to keep people from saving....I think he's banned now.

I never laughed so hard at a post before. Good job sir.
i feel so special