Sopa is back

Author Topic: Sopa is back  (Read 8726 times)

Here we go again
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:45:01 PM by Nal »

Sopa was dead? I thought all the bitching about it died.

I thought they already got a anti-piracy thing by :/

I have a feeling that whoever is lobbying the bill in congress is being paid a lot to do it.

Obama supports this bill? Doesn't surprise, like I said politicians don't give a stuff about us and Democrats and Republicans are one in the same.

I'm beginning to question the credibility of this, I mean the Youtuber says he isn't posting any kind of sensationalism, but his sources are Newsfeeds, Let alone ones called TechDirt.

Obama supports this bill? Doesn't surprise, like I said politicians don't give a stuff about us and Democrats and Republicans are one in the same.

We don't even know if he supports it or not though. It is the congressmen who have the ability to push the bill.

We don't even know if he supports it or not though. It is the congressmen who have the ability to push the bill.
I thought he already signed it already. Well then... until the time comes, we'll just have to find out if he signs or veto it.

I thought he already signed it already. Well then... until the time comes, we'll just have to find out if he signs or veto it.

He didn't, and trust me he won't be crazy enough to sign it. He will veto it, if anything. Take my word for it.

Take my word for it.
wtf lol? are you like his personal advisor or something?

isn't this the same guy who was talking about some guy's car crashing and exploding then blaming it on the government while playing Dead Space 3?

isn't this the same guy who was talking about some guy's car crashing and exploding then blaming it on the government while playing Dead Space 3?
I know this is the guy that talked about how evil windows 8 was for being a closed system and praising gabe newell why playing sniper elite.

forget it, I'm moving to Canada. Someone wanna lend me, I dunno, 30 bucks so I can start a new life there? I assume things are a bit less expensive north of the border.