Poll

-

-
-
-

Author Topic: SCP Containment Breach [90%] Please vote in the poll!  (Read 50772 times)

I recommend the big bad jellyfish too.

EDIT:
Here's my app

In game name: Lego lad

All Blockland IDs you have access to: 22539, 39725 (ALTALTALT)

Are you willing to follow directions: Obviously, why would I apply if I wasn't going to follow the rules?

Are you willing to keep information about the server private: Yes

Past experiences beta testing servers: I have tested Blockaloni's "Face your fears 3" server, your OLD SCP: CB server, Visolator's level up RPG.

Why do you want to beta test this server: I Beta-tested it last year, and it was a blast. I also found a few typos in events that needed fixing because typos can ruin the scary mood! I also hate abusive glitches, and will seek them out.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach the game: No, but I've seen many videos, let's plays, etc. I know all about the game, I just haven't gotten around to getting it.

Have you read any of the SCP Wiki: Many times, yes.

Recommendations for the server:

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 08:59:13 PM by Lego lad »

I would apply for Beta, but I'm not popular enough to get six recommendations.

I can provide moral support from afar though.

I would apply for Beta, but I'm not popular enough to get six recommendations.

I can provide moral support from afar though.
I don't think any of us here are "Popular", we just have 6 friends who play Blockland  :cookieMonster:

as long as i get to hear "I AM THE CURE" from scp-049 i'm joining this
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:16:48 PM by Decepticon »

as long as i get to here "I AM THE CURE" from scp-096 or whatever his numbers were i'm joining this
049, and you can expect to hear that and more.

In game name: JohnFreeman

All Blockland IDs you have access to: 19437

Are you willing to follow directions: Yes.

Are you willing to keep information about the server privet: Absolutely

Past experiences beta testing servers: I do not think that I have beta tested any servers. I tested Boink!'s BL_Botway gamemode if that counts.

Why do you want to beta test this server: I wan't to test out the server to find any bugs that may of been missed by others so that the server can be as flawless as it can be when it is fully open. I also want to scream like a little girl.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach the game: Yes, a little. I've mainly seen gameplay videos.

Have you read any of the SCP Wiki: Multiple times.

Recommendations for the server: None at the moment.

At least 6 recommendations:

I can get a few more if some don't really count or whatever.

I can't wait until its public, I would apply but I don't really know how to take screenshots of chat and also i haven't beta tested many servers.
 :panda:

Bump, i need more apps before i choose.

I'd make an app but I can't get 6 recommends because none of my friends like doing recommends.

FloppyDisk is almost done the the 106 pocket dimension, and i have added the nuclear control center and am almost ready to add in the ending rooms.

Pictures will be posted when my other account is unbanned :P

I am honestly too scared to play this even in blockland, but what you guys are doing is just amazing

I would apply for beta but for once I have never tested before, and as I said I am too sissy and would crap my pants the second I join

I am honestly too scared to play this even in blockland, but what you guys are doing is just amazing

I would apply for beta but for once I have never tested before, and as I said I am too sissy and would crap my pants the second I join

Aw comon, u gotta at least play it

I have to get six recommendations to beta test a server? lol

one day

one day that percentage will rise from "88%"

one day

one day that percentage will rise from "88%"
We are almost at a point where the percentage can be safely raised to 90 ;)