Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Post your profile!  (Read 23345 times)

also got a case last night
i have $2.47 in steam wallet
case keys are $2.49
gah

That's gotta suck hard, man.

Also:

One match away.

I will be ranked in the morning.

What the hell.
I'm still silver elite
The only reason that I'm silver elite is because I only play comp with friends I know from school, they drag me down pretty hard.

Opened two crates, another ultraviolet sg 553, aug wings, no stattrak.  forget this game.

i'm trading this thing

offer meee

Oh my god this game's everything feels like complete bullstuff
I join a competitive game with my friends and I get kicked 3 times for loss of connection.
And if that wasn't bad enough, two other rounds I lagged so hard that after a while I just died from somebody way far away from where I was.
I fixed the problem of having a huuuuge ping on only cs:go only to be greeted by a lot more problems.

And if that wasn't bad enough, two other rounds I lagged so hard that after a while I just died from somebody way far away from where I was.
everyone blames it on lag  :cookieMonster:

Whenever I open CS:GO it appears in processes and then closes. Any help..?

Whenever I open CS:GO it appears in processes and then closes. Any help..?
Right click and select properties. Type in "-safe" and then click ok. Try running it again, and then remove it the next time you run it.

Anyone interested in playing a 5v5 on my private CS:GO server?

IP - 74.201.57.229:27016
Password - efhunter
Map - TBD from what you guys want from your replies.
Starting Time - 3:00 PM EST.

Post here with what team you want to join if you want to play. Please only say you're going to come IF YOU'RE SURE YOU CAN COME AND STAY FOR AROUND AN HOUR. A knife round will determine who's on what side first.

Team 1 - the efhunta boyz
1. efhunter (Zaure)
2. Jokey365
3. Disco
4. Dodger
5. Masterockets

Team 2 - Suicidal Lemmings
1. Dnitro
2. RingsOfSaturn
3. PlasmaTurtle (Stick Man)
4. Marcem
5. Zoneark

First person to join Team 2 gets to decide on their team name.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 01:36:40 PM by Zaure »

i'm up for this.

oh lol someone just traded me a stat-trak silenced m4 and a splash p250 for my case hardened ak. I made like 20 bucks haha.

i'm up for this.

What team do you want to join? If Team 2, choose a team name.