Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Post your profile!  (Read 23054 times)

So today I learned all camos are random and no 2 guns are the same. Also better exteriors don't always mean better camo quality.

yo lil i have a mp7 white and a mp9 construction yellow and some other more common guns
what do you think?

and also anything is game in my tf2 inventory
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 07:44:27 PM by quadilious »

So today I learned all camos are random and no 2 guns are the same. Also better exteriors don't always mean better camo quality.
Actually yes they are the same, there are just two types of finishes, the print itself and the wear on it.  There are five levels of wear.

Actually yes they are the same, there are just two types of finishes, the print itself and the wear on it.  There are five levels of wear.
I mean some times you'll get two field tested guns, one where there's a ton of wear and another where there's not as much.

Also up for trading anything for the right price
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:50:39 PM by Dnitro »

I pre-ordered CS:GO last year before it came out, and then I sold the TF2 weapon it gave me, and never played CS:GO. I'm reinstalling it to play later.

and here i am, raging that i'm still a silver 4
i'm top of the board on every game and it's no fun :(

I unboxed an awp boom factory new a while back.

Sold that sucker because I don't care for AWPs.

So from a few of comp games I've played at around the silver elite level I've noticed a couple things

1) The guy who thinks he's hot stuff that tells you or the other team to cut themselves
2) The guy who is hot stuff that tells you or the other team that they're losers or kids that suck
3) The group of two or three people that just grief or wait at spawn that are unkickable
4) The hackusations that people throw around whenever something "bs" happens
5) The guy who gets super mad at you after the end of every round
6) The person who knows what he's doing and is helpful
7) The one or two people on either team that go sub 10 kills and die every round
8) The P90'ers
9) And the only one left guy that runs out and gets shot instead of saving

New map coin, should just be called the Mapcore pack.

I'm sad Stadium didn't get picked and instead we got Seaside again. -__-

if anyones buying a bravo pass, pick up one for me too
<3

I'm sad Stadium didn't get picked and instead we got Seaside again. -__-
Thanks, I don't really like Seaside being in there either, but I dunno about Stadium.  BlackGold should have been picked.

Thanks, I don't really like Seaside being in there either, but I dunno about Stadium.  BlackGold should have been picked.

Yeah, that map is pretty good too.

There were a stuffton of maps Valve could've chose, and they just decide to rehash a map from the last one.

Black Gold was dropped at the last minute due to performance problems on lower-end PCs. It's going to be optimized for the third Operation.

The pass is a bit expensive in my opinion.