Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 55141 times)

Cookie monster abbreviates it so you don't need to count the 0's.

Because 1,100,000,000,000,000,000 is a pretty big number :v

#smokeerryday #420 #fukdapoleece #beach

#Terraria

I won't be doing stuff on this thread for awhile.

So I hit 100 condensers and learned that there's an upgrade that makes them twice as efficient.
Now I'm not going to reset until after I get that.

Cookie monster abbreviates it so you don't need to count the 0's.

yea but my point is that they're not the proper abbreviations

#smokeerryday #420 #fukdapoleece #beach
I am also at this magical number

This is seriously like 2 week's worth.

That achievement is absurd.

This is seriously like 2 week's worth.

That achievement is absurd.
i looked at this post and thought that was ridiculous

so i went and checked mine

and my head literally flew off my shoulders

You only have 174 golden cookie clicks at 26 days? What the forget are you doing?

You only have 174 golden cookie clicks at 26 days? What the forget are you doing?

his cookies per click is strangely low compared to his cps..

because he idles like a pleb

his cookies per click is strangely low compared to his cps..
it's all in the idle man
oh and i think i may actually have clicked a golden cookie, suprisingly enough, just before taking that picture
0 cookie clicks and 0 heavenly cookies
and whenever i look at my page there's just simply never a golden cookie, i have all the upgrades i've been able to get related them though.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 12:15:50 AM by .:FancyPants:. »

it's all in the idle man
oh and i think i may actually have clicked a golden cookie, suprisingly enough, just before taking that picture
0 cookie clicks and 0 heavenly cookies
and whenever i look at my page there's just simply never a golden cookie, i have all the upgrades i've been able to get related them though.
Even if you never click, you should still have a massive amount of cookies per click simply because of the upgrades that give your clicks a percentage of your Cookies/second. I ran the numbers and they were somewhere around 3 billion if you have a 3% cp/s bonus to click.

yea but my point is that they're not the proper abbreviations

Qi is Quintillion, it cannot be abbreviated as Qu because it could be confused with Quadrillion if you're dumb
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 04:57:48 AM by Tokthree »

I've reached the point where Lucky + Frenzy gives me more than 5 quadrillion.

Next goal: Having just a Lucky give me more than 1 quadrillion. Currently at 722 trillion.