Poll

I just want to know.

Its fake
Its real

Author Topic: Is adventure mode fake?  (Read 9405 times)

lol everyone that says it's fake is just whining because they could never figure out how to start it

No.

I actually unlocked it when I found the Golden brick far out into the Farlands. The only problem is that when you teleport there, the brick disappears, so you have to go there by vehicle or by jetting.

I love the level with the chickens from zelda. LOL

It should be noted that you have to have a sense of humor to find the golden brick, you can find it by solving a riddle and a joke in the tutorial (i can't tell you more, or i'd get banned). Boring, grey, drippy starfishs cannot find the golden brick, and their unyielding angst has brought them to believe it's fake.

dez you forgot there is one starfish who managed to do it. I can't remember his name tho...

I love the level with the chickens from zelda. LOL
man I hated that part, couldn't figure it out

Guys, I opened up a server with 50 players on the MOTE Mansion gamemode and adventure mode started!

I found the golden brick by loading up the ice palace and driving along the road, and when I reached the end I turned and kept driving straight for like 30 minutes, after that you will see that the game starts to get disfigured and stuff and in the distance you can see a dirt-gold aztec style temple probably made of DTS, keep driving towards that temple and it will seem like the temple is getting further and further away from you, when you eventually reach it, the ground will have no collision so you'll need your jets and fly to the middle of the tower.

edit: you saw nothing
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:08:17 PM by The Black Card »

It should be noted that you have to have a sense of humor to find the golden brick, you can find it by solving a riddle and a joke in the tutorial (i can't tell you more, or i'd get banned). Boring, grey, drippy starfishs cannot find the golden brick, and their unyielding angst has brought them to believe it's fake.

I can prove the model for the temple exist because its in the model files of mission editor.  :cookieMonster:
Don't break the rules, you know you can't post anything from adventure mode on the forums.

It's real alright, most people never get to play it though

Anyone got any tips for world 4, on the Ice King boss? He isn't actually that hard but the ice minions that fly at you are so distracting either he or them ends up killing you. It is really hard to take them both down with just the spear.

There's a destructo wand hidden somewhere in the arena, try and find it and use the fire to melt/push them.

Wanna co-op?

use the cheese contraption, it'll attract the ice minions and it'll be only you and the ice king

also make sure you got a lot of those, because it's like 1 trap for EACH minion, and there's like 10 right

here's the recipe for the trap:

1 slice of swiss cheese

1 mouse trap

2 springs

3 rolls of tape

use the cheese contraption, it'll attract the ice minions and it'll be only you and the ice king

also make sure you got a lot of those, because it's like 1 trap for EACH minion, and there's like 10 right

here's the recipe for the trap:

1 slice of swiss cheese

1 mouse trap

2 springs

3 rolls of tape
Do you have to have a certain level of skill to build it?