why i'm so mad recently

Author Topic: why i'm so mad recently  (Read 5602 times)

stuff
she nearly died
and uh yeah
thats pretty much the most serious part
This has got to be a candidate for the dumbest post of the year.
It was a joke. Holy moly.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 02:21:42 PM by The Resonte! »

I'm currently waiting on some deliciously edgy individual to start talking stuff.
Pass took the day off
Also, Freek, I'm really sorry about your mom. I really hope everything turns out alright. If not, you have us to talk to about it.

gonna be blunt here, sorry to the people who i offend

get over it.

everyone has stuff in their life that forgets them up, minor or major it makes no difference, if you let it affect you you're just letting it hurt yourself.  I have no idea what your age is, but if your legal, I would just leave her.  If she's stupid enough to ever legitimize using that amount of money on drugs she has no remorse.  i had to deal with a similar situation is a less major degree, its hard, but dont let it get to you.

best of luck to you

I'm currently waiting on some deliciously edgy individual to start talking stuff.
WEATHER REPORT IS SPOT ON TODAY.

making my aunt look bad (she barely even uses drugs).
barely

I knoe that feel, my family has a history of heavy alcoholics and druggies. Almost lost my mom and ny dad a few times.

Compared to that the smoking of my parents isn't even that bad. :/
Best of luck man.

gonna be blunt here, sorry to the people who i offend

get over it.

everyone has stuff in their life that forgets them up, minor or major it makes no difference, if you let it affect you you're just letting it hurt yourself.  I have no idea what your age is, but if your legal, I would just leave her.  If she's stupid enough to ever legitimize using that amount of money on drugs she has no remorse.  i had to deal with a similar situation is a less major degree, its hard, but dont let it get to you.

best of luck to you
forget off. it's not easy to just get over it.

forget off. it's not easy to just get over it.
it pretty much is.

his mom is a druggie, plenty of people go through with life with parents that are druggies.

the amount of money she stole, drug usage, it doesn't matter, she's a druggie and he needs to get over it

it pretty much is.

his mom is a druggie, plenty of people go through with life with parents that are druggies.

the amount of money she stole, drug usage, it doesn't matter, she's a druggie and he needs to get over it
okay lol let me just forget my mom

okay lol let me just forget my mom

i never said just forget your mom

i said /get over it/

getting over it means stop letting it make you angry or sad

forgetting it is never having it cross your mind again

being emotionally attached to something =/= remembering something

i never said just forget your mom

i said /get over it/

getting over it means stop letting it make you angry or sad

forgetting it is never having it cross your mind again

being emotionally attached to something =/= remembering something
okay let me not be sad that my mother and the person who took care of me for the first years of my life is running her life into the ground.

get banned again.

okay let me not be sad that my mother and the person who took care of me for the first years of my life is running her life into the ground.

get banned again.
people deal with their mom who's been good to them their entire LIFE passing away, every single loving day

saying that you're constantly mad, and constantly sad, and constantly etc etc over something that you have no control over is being flat out stupid.  If it's not in your hands there's no reason to be emotionally attached to it, especially if it's having a negative effect on you.

and forget you

My mother drinks in secret, I feel you.

people deal with their mom who's been good to them their entire LIFE passing away, every single loving day

saying that you're constantly mad, and constantly sad, and constantly etc etc over something that you have no control over is being flat out stupid.  If it's not in your hands there's no reason to be emotionally attached to it, especially if it's having a negative effect on you.

and forget you
and people get sad at their mother's passing away too? you're saying that people should just not feel emotions about something just because you can't do anything about it?

forget off you parasite, go back to the swamp you crawled out of.