RTB and Steam

Author Topic: RTB and Steam  (Read 10885 times)

RTB is pretty much Blockland's choice of what colored coat to wear on a winter morning. The hosting service, friend communication, and add-on downloading is unique to Blockland only and supports it quite well. It would take a long time to cut off from RTB and connect Blockland into Steam Workshop, friend messaging, ect. Though I would like to see achievements, that would be pretty neat.

i already earned the ephi foil card

XD

only have rtb on the steamworkshop

i have no problem with using steam chat over the old IRC any day lol
I'm definitely going to use the Steam chat version, since there's no way I can get banned from it for no reason by somebody like Ephialtes.

I'm definitely going to use the Steam chat version, since there's no way I can get banned from it for no reason by somebody like Ephialtes.

You bring that up everywhere you can, huh?

Workshop
What Ephi said, if we even get it

Achievements
Achievements  are a useless, silly feature, and doesn't replace anything RTB has

Trading Cards
Doubt it, and again, doesn't replace anything RTB has

Messaging to friends
You can already do this, and people still use RTB

I don't see why they can't be both used. I use them both right now, and having Blockland officially supported by Steam won't change anything. I don't have every blocklander on the entire game on my Steam friends list, but I do have 99% of them in RTB General Discussion. Steam simply can't cover all the things RTB does.

RTB still is better because it's made specifically for Blockland. The whole chat thing is easier too, chatting with people you don't have on steam. Sounds good to me.

Even if Steam does overtake RTB, I would still hope RTB will still be around just for the sake of having choices.

I like RTB. It works very well and it's organized neatly.

...Achievements  are a useless...
i wouldnt really call achievements useless

i wouldnt really call achievements useless
What are their uses? Aside from bragging rights.

What are their uses? Aside from bragging rights.

Achievements could work well as an incentive to do positive things for the community though. I don't think they're useless by any means.

Achievements could work well as an incentive to do positive things for the community though. I don't think they're useless by any means.
Simple as that - Plant a loving brick