Author Topic: Tezuni Drama Mega-Thread  (Read 3788 times)

All of the stuff you have on him and his admins I will be participating later in this thread.... Have a stuff wrangling good time!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:39:31 PM by Badspot »

you realize there's another thread that already serves this function that people are still posting in, right

just go stuff on him over there

Just making a joke on this guys
There should be a Tezuni drama megathread.
Lol

Obvious issues aside, there's masses of these threads, usually on the front page. I don't feel this was needed, honestly.

Just making a joke on this guys Lol
stop

right now

do not "ponder" or "think," just stop

especially since this post has no content in the OP, the OP will get banned, and this topic will get locked.

Just making a joke on this guys Lol
A word of advice for the future. Jokes on the forums are fine. If they follow the rules then they are acceptable. But making topics as a joke outside of Off-Topic is not a good idea. Even in Off-Topic they can be annoying and disapproved of.
I wouldn't make joke topics in the Drama board again. They're not usually appreciated and could get you in trouble.

Mega-Threads are also not accepted in Drama. If you have a problem with a user who has other Drama topics then either post in the created topic or make a new one, if your issue is serious and/or unrelated to the other Drama topics.

this never works
Yeah, the Tezuni megathreads always get locked by one of the moderators.

A word of advice for the future. Jokes on the forums are fine. If they follow the rules then they are acceptable. But making topics as a joke outside of Off-Topic is not a good idea. Even in Off-Topic they can be annoying and disapproved of.
I wouldn't make joke topics in the Drama board again. They're not usually appreciated and could get you in trouble.

Mega-Threads are also not accepted in Drama. If you have a problem with a user who has other Drama topics then either post in the created topic or make a new one, if your issue is serious and/or unrelated to the other Drama topics.
Can I ask badspot to lock this I feel very much as though you are right *sorry community*!

by the way that thing you're doing at the ends of your posts is actually really annoying

This thread comes up every other month
they all fail

I tried this. The thread was locked in 3 minutes. Fortunately, I didn't get banned since the OP wasn't content-free.